This company has no active jobs
- Total Jobs 0 Jobs
- Full Address 232 NW 6th Ave Portland, OR 97209
Something About Company
About Central City Concern
Central City Concern meets its mission through innovative outcome-based strategies which support personal and community transformation.
- Direct access to housing which supports lifestyle change.
- Integrated healthcare services that are highly effective in engaging people who are often alienated from mainstream systems.
- The development of peer relationships that nurture and support personal transformation and recovery.
- Attainment of income through employment or accessing benefits. The success of these four elements results in a transformation of worldview and self-image from a negative to a positive outlook, enabling people to become productive citizens who want to “give something back” to the community.
Central City Concern (CCC) is a 501(c)(3) nonprofit agency serving single adults and families in the Portland metro area who are impacted by homelessness, poverty, and addictions. Founded in 1979, the agency has developed a comprehensive continuum of affordable housing options integrated with direct social services including healthcare, recovery, and employment. CCC currently has a staff of 800+, an