This company has no active jobs
Be an integral part of an awarded independent healthcare system serving the South-Central Oregon region. Our full lifecycle recruiting team at Sky Lakes works to drive direct recruitment processes with a collaborative HR and leadership team. This position works to support a portfolio of open requisitions for healthcare applicants across multiple disciplines and departments. Build relationships with local and regional partners in education to support cohort development and pipeline recruiting, conduct original recruitment from online and in-person events, generate leads, partner with leaders to manage interview and selection processes and support onboarding.
- Bachelor’s degree business, human resources, or related field. Associate’s Degree and related job experience may be considered as a possible alternative.
1-2 years of HR support experience, including ownership of all or part of the recruitment process.
- Experience supporting all or part of the full lifecycle of recruiting.
- Experience with the following: online lead generation, online and in-person recruiting campaigns, lead generation, online and in-person event(s) management, data mining for candidate generation, partnership programs development with educational institutions or community groups, onboarding support, offer generation, relocation support, data reporting for Talent Acquisition metrics, utilizing ATS (applicant tracking system) for job postings or candidate management.
- Working in an integrated HR department, supporting a growth business. Recruiting experience in high-volume, direct recruiting environment.
- Full lifecycle healthcare recruitment for all levels and types of positions including both hospital and clinic settings.
- Experience using Cadient ATS
Typical Physical/Mental Demands
Frequent sitting and/or standing throughout the shift required. Must be able to work independently. Ability to make decisions in stressful situations, approach and communicate with a wide range of personalities and constituencies, remain flexible and responsive when faced with multiple urgent requests and deadlines. May work in a remote location but must have ability for a hybrid schedule, with occasional visits to the medical center for recruiting events and planning/coordinating meetings as needed.
Essential Job Functions:
- Conduct recruiting activities for full lifecycle recruiting in a healthcare system for assigned positions. Expected to carry a focused set of requisitions and meet key recruiting metrics for assigned portfolio.
- Partner with assigned department leaders to fill their open positions. Collaboratively develop recruiting strategies for targeted positions to improve performance.
- Working within HR, coordinate recruitment activities with HR systems, support and onboarding functions for a seamless candidate experience.
- Effectively represent the Sky Lakes brand, mission/values and employer value proposition to candidates.
- Meet recruiting SLA’s for core metrics such as candidate experience, leader satisfaction, qualified applicants, time to post, time to interview, time to offer and time to fill for the assigned portfolio.
- Support offer generation using standard guidance and tools and collaboratively deliver offers with leaders. Partner with leaders to conduct pre-boarding engagement.
- Partner with internal clients, HR, marketing and others to build effective online and in-person recruiting and interviewing events.
- Work as a collaborative team member in an integrated HR department, upholding organizational values in all your communications with internal and external stakeholders.
- Performs other duties as assigned.