The HR Network helps employers quickly attract a pool of qualified, local candidates. Jobs that are posted on this website are also emailed to a large list of HR professionals, generally within 24 hours, to ensure postings get a wide and timely distribution to potential candidates. At $50 per job posting, the HR Network is a quick and cost-effective way to find the candidates you are looking to hire.
Membership is free and open to all human resources and recruiting professionals in Oregon and Washington. Students who are planning to pursue a career in HR and people who are transitioning into HR from another field are welcome too.
We define HR jobs broadly. There just needs to be a significant human resources element to the job. Job opportunities may include:
- HR leadership: managers, directors, vice presidents
- HR generalists, business partners
- Talent acquisition: recruiters, sourcers
- Total rewards professionals: benefits, compensation, payroll
- Employee relations, labor relations, health and safety
- Talent development: training, organizational development, professional coaching, career counseling
- HR consultants
- Staffing agency professionals
- Internal communications, general management, administrative professionals
Jobs can be full-time, part-time, temporary, limited duration, contract, internships, projects or volunteer.