2021 Employment Law Updates to Prepare for Now – March 18 | 11:00-12:00
The employment law landscape had its fair share of change throughout 2020. We can predict that 2021 will be full of changes on the legal front from the emerging trends. This webinar will focus on key compliance updates and HR trends that drive policy development and changes as employers move forward into 2021.
- Learn trends in state and local laws that emerged from 2020 and how they impact employer policies and HR practices
- Review of federal and state-specific updates including;
- Anti-harassment training requirements by state
- Sick leave and paid family leave updates
- Minimum wage + exempt salary threshold increases by state
- Equal pay efforts by state
- Increased legalization of recreational marijuana
- Gain perspective on what legal changes and trends might occur in 2021.
HRCI: 1 Credit – HR Certification Institute’s® official seal confirms that Trüpp meets the criteria for pre-approved recertification credit(s) for any of HRCI’s eight credentials, including SPHR® and PHR®
SHRM: 1 Credit – Trupp HR is recognized by SHRM to offer Professional Development Credit (PDCs) for SHRM-CP or SHRM-SCP
As the Founder and President of Trüpp, Jean has a passion for contributing to and furthering the success of growing organizations. Her straightforward yet strategic approach focuses on delivering HR services that are tailored to the unique needs, risks, and business objectives of each organization while removing the complexity often associated with the HR function.
Contact: email@example.com | 503.828.0255 x101
In her role at Trüpp, Audra contributes as an HR Compliance Consultant—focusing her efforts on advising clients on regulatory compliance matters, authoring employment policies and handbooks, and contributing to client consulting activities. She has a passion for compliance and enjoys providing guidance under various federal and multi-state employment laws in a relaxed style which is easy to understand.
Contact: firstname.lastname@example.org | 503.828.0255 x112