Developing Your Resiliency
January 15, 2021 @ 9:00 am – 11:00 am
This year has certainly been the most volatile and uncertain. With a pandemic, isolation, and social challenges, it has been a very challenging year for everyone. Resilience is our ability to bounce back from the stressors of life. It’s not about avoiding the stress but learning to thrive within the stress.
Resilience is typically defined as the capacity to recover from difficult life events. Resilience is a special skill because it is so defined by outlook and response. It is an adaptive mode of thinking which has to be developed gradually, alongside techniques for improving one’s initial response to something bad or unwanted.
In this program we will share ideas for building one’s own resilience as well as discuss the five pillars of resiliency. By strengthening these pillars, we become more resilient. Instead of experiencing an overwhelming downwards spiral when we encounter stress in our lives, these pillars work together to lift us up out of the chaos we are feeling. We will also cover:
- Identify what resilience is and why it is important
- Types of resilience including psychological, emotional, physical, and community
- The characteristics of resilient people
- Strategies to develop personal resilience including the 7 C’s
- Ways to develop resilience at work
- Developing a personal resilience plan
- Space is limited and registration is on a first come, first served basis.
- No refunds. A recording of the live webinar will be available for 30 days following the live program. You will need to contact us to get a copy.
- If you do not receive confirmation of your registration or a reminder notice for the webinar, your registration has not been received.