Ideas for Creating a Happy Workplace
March 18 @ 8:30 am – 12:00 pm
Would you believe us if I told you that the happier your employees are, the more successful your organization will be? Study after study has shown that employee happiness has a direct correlation to your bottom line.
Employees who feel happy and content at their job are more likely to enjoy the work they do. Every employee in an organization has the opportunity to craft a happy workplace for themselves and for their colleagues. With a variety of tactics, both individual and team-based, anyone can make small changes to increase their joy, fun and happiness at work. This program is designed to show why happiness in the workplace is important and discuss ideas to create “happy” on the job.
We will cover:
- How to hire happy people;
- Proven activities and practices that promote happy employees;
- An individuals’ responsibility for happiness (changing attitudes and habits);
- Ideas and tips to take back to the workplace and use right away, and
- What to do with the 5-minute happy workout.
In addition, each participant will also receive a self-assessment covering 80 areas for organizations and individuals to assess how well you are doing in the areas of playing to peoples strengths, selecting managers with people skills, how good you are at making others feel good and more.
- Space is limited and registration is on a first come, first served basis.
- No refunds. A recording of the live webinar will be available for 30 days following the live program. You will need to contact us to get a copy.
- If you do not receive confirmation of your registration or a reminder notice for the webinar, your registration has not been received.