January 6, 2021 @ 9:00 am – 11:00 am
Working remotely might have been a trend or even a perk BUT now it is a necessity. Stay-at-home orders prompted by COVID-19 and local governments are creating a challenge for managers (including HR) at a time when many organizations are implementing telework policies for the first time. According to recent research from the Society for Human Resource Management (SHRM) nearly three-fourths (71%) of employers are finding the adjustment challenging as a new way of doing business. As many of are experiencing, the new policies leave many employees — and their managers — working out of the office and separated from each other for the first time.
To start, managers need to understand factors that can make remote work especially demanding. Otherwise high-performing employees may experience declines in job performance and engagement when they begin working remotely, especially in the absence of preparation and training. This program will cover:
- The challenges inherent in remote work
- Understand the challenges your employees are facing
- Ideas for reinforcing performance partnerships and accountability
- Tips for motivating remote teams
- How managers can support remote employees
- Space is limited and registration is on a first come, first served basis.
- No refunds. A recording of the live webinar will be available for 30 days following the live program. You will need to contact us to get a copy.
- If you do not receive confirmation of your registration or a reminder notice for the webinar, your registration has not been received.