Mindfulness – Afternoon Session
March 10 @ 3:00 pm – 5:00 pm
Organizations are increasingly turning towards meditation and mindfulness to cope with the ever-changing and stressful work environment.
Mindfulness is the practice of purposely bringing one’s attention to experiences occurring in the present moment without judgment, a skill one develops through meditation or other training. It is a simple, effective tool for managing stress, enhancing engagement, and promoting a culture of wellness at work. It also has benefits in the realms of self-regulation, increased awareness, emotional intelligence, improved decision making, focus and productivity.
This program will cover:
- What good things happen when mindfulness becomes embedded in workplace culture;
- Mindfulness as it relates to emotional intelligence, effective communication, and work stress;
- Mindfulness as part of your wellness program and strategy;
- Practical suggestions on incorporating mindfulness throughout the workplace, and
- Exercises will be practiced for use after class.
Participants will be encouraged to bring the practices into all areas of their life.
- Space is limited and registration is on a first come, first served basis.
- No refunds. A recording of the live webinar will be available for 30 days following the live program. You will need to contact us to get a copy.
- If you do not receive confirmation of your registration or a reminder notice for the webinar, your registration has not been received.