Do you have many employees on your payroll nearing age 65 that don’t know they can transition off the organization’s health insurance plan to Medicare?
Educational services are available at no cost for both the employer and soon-to-be retirees through group seminars and private consultations from a non-biased retirement healthcare planning service team.
When to enroll or defer Medicare Part B if not retiring at 65 and coverage guidance is supplied even to those near-retirees who choose to transition back to your employer plan the following enrollment year.
TOP TAKE AWAYS:
– What your employees should be doing as a retiree or soon to be retiree
– Open Enrollment and Guaranteed Issue Periods, plus late penalties
– When to enroll or defer Medicare Part B if not retiring at age 65
– Changing carriers – how and when
Make sure your coverage is complete:
– What does Medicare cover and not cover
– Is secondary insurance necessary and what are the options
– How Medicare Supplemental and Original Medicare coordinate
– Costs of Medicare and Retirement Healthcare Budgeting
PROFESSIONAL DEVELOPMENT CREDITS
Credits will be provided only to those logged into the live webinar via computer during the duration of the speaker’s presentation.
CEBS – qualifies for 1 CPE
HRCI – requested 1 HR (General) credit
SHRM – requested 1 PDC
START OF PROGRAM BY TIME ZONE