Self-Care for HR – Afternoon Session
January 19 @ 3:30 pm – 5:30 pm
Let’s face it, last year was a rollercoaster of emotions and very stressful at times (our fingers are crossed for a better 2021). For some of us we are still working additional and odd hours covering for the people who have departed, or our homes have become a place for EVERYTHING, some never left work and others have come back to the workplace and now things are different.
Burnout is when you give, and give, and you feel like you are not getting anything back – including a sense of reduced accomplishment and physical and/or emotional exhaustion. You keep dipping into and giving from your bucket and there is nothing to or no one filling it back up for you. For HR, you may be experiencing Compassion Fatigue which encompasses a much greater level of stress and exhaustion, occurring as a result of helping others who are experiencing emotional or physical pain.
In this webinar will cover:
- Digital fatigue and what we can do about it;
- Signs and symptoms of burnout and fatigue using the Exhaustion Funnel;
- How to recognize burnout in others while using the 4 D’s of burnout;
- Prevention strategies and ideas for creating balance in all areas of your life;
- How to create a Self-Care Plan for different areas of your life: physical, social, emotional, workplace / professional, etc.; and
- Tips that everyone can use (and share) to feel better.
Remember to breathe and then we look forward to you joining this conversation and investing in yourself!
- Space is limited and registration is on a first come, first served basis.
- No refunds. A recording of the live webinar will be available for 30 days following the live program. You will need to contact us to get a copy.
- If you do not receive confirmation of your registration or a reminder notice for the webinar, your registration has not been received.