Soft Skills: Communication
January 27, 2021 @ 8:30 am – 12:00 pm
Words matter. Listening matters. We will give you an opportunity to learn more about your dominate approach to communicating with others using a self-assessment tool. In addition, we will also cover:
- Why today more than ever word choice matters;
- The importance of non-verbal communication;
- Tips for being a better communicator;
- Suggestions to ensure your message is understood; and
- Ideas to improve communication in our virtual world.
Click HERE for the full list of Soft Skills webinars being offered.
- Space is limited and registration is on a first come, first served basis.
- No refunds. A recording of the live webinar will be available for 30 days following the live program. You will need to contact us to get a copy.
- If you do not receive confirmation of your registration or a reminder notice for the webinar, your registration has not been received.