Soft Skills: Conflict Resolution
February 24, 2021 @ 8:30 am – 12:00 pm
Most people respond to conflict by trying to avoid it, by attacking or being frustrated because they do not know what to do next. Ineffective conflict management is time consuming, compromises quality, harms productivity, and creates major headaches. This highly interactive workshop will cover valuable techniques to enhance conflict resolution, as well as provide alternatives for managing differences productively and efficiently while maintaining positive relationships.
Participants will learn:
- How to resolve conflicts based on “common interest;”
- How to get unwilling participants in conflict solving mode;
- Avoiding emotional triggers;
- Addressing problem behavior in a way that is specific, non-accusatory and constructive;
- When and how to apply pressure to gain a breakthrough; and
- When to ask for outside assistance to handle employee issues.
Exercises, a comprehensive set of materials, and real business examples will make this session an outstanding opportunity to sharpen this important skill.
Click HERE for the full list of Soft Skills webinars being offered.
- Space is limited and registration is on a first come, first served basis.
- No refunds. A recording of the live webinar will be available for 30 days following the live program. You will need to contact us to get a copy.
- If you do not receive confirmation of your registration or a reminder notice for the webinar, your registration has not been received.