Soft Skills: Creativity and Curiosity
March 31 @ 8:30 am – 12:00 pm
Curiosity is a trait that people typically associate with children. Curiosity, however, is a trait that we should all cultivate. People who engage and cultivate curiosity are happier and more creative than those who do not. Businesses need to ensure people remain open to creativeness to adapt to their ever-changing environment. By taking the steps to improve curiosity, you will also improve your own creative process.
Creativity and innovation will improve your chances of success in business and in life. Fortunately, there are steps that can be taken to inspire you to develop your creative mindset by changing the way that you think and overcoming your fear of risk.
- Move out of the mundane, be more curious, engage, and explore new ideas.
- Recognize creativity and be ready for inspiration when it happens.
- Learn how to remove barriers that limit their creativity.
- Access their imagination, divergent thinking, and mental flexibility.
- Learn how to recognize inspiration in everyday activities and interactions.
Research has constantly demonstrated that when clear goals are associated with learning, it occurs more easily and rapidly. Participants should be able to define creativity, act with confidence, engage their curiosity, learn from introspection and be more willing to take risks. Plenty of tips and ideas to take back to the workplace will be provided.
Click HERE for the full list of Soft Skills webinars being offered.
- Space is limited and registration is on a first come, first served basis.
- No refunds. A recording of the live webinar will be available for 30 days following the live program. You will need to contact us to get a copy.
- If you do not receive confirmation of your registration or a reminder notice for the webinar, your registration has not been received.