Technical Skills: Employee Leaves – Protected, Discretionary, Paid or Unpaid
March 11 @ 9:00 am – 11:00 am
Employee leave is one of the most difficult and administratively heavy tasks an organization must take on. How big do we have to be for that to apply? Is that paid? Does it run concurrently? How much protected time does an employee get? What qualifies them for more leave? These are just a few of the questions we will break down. Providing a clear picture of required and discretionary leaves, paid and unpaid leaves, protected and unprotected leaves and when these overlap. This is not an area to take lightly as lack of consistency or application of required leaves will likely result in a discrimination/retaliation lawsuit.
- What is the law?
- What are the steps in the process?
- Who should be involved?
- What documentation is appropriate?
Click HERE for the full list of Technical Skills webinars being offered.
- Space is limited and registration is on a first come, first served basis.
- No refunds. A recording of the live webinar will be available for 30 days following the live program. You will need to contact us to get a copy.
- If you do not receive confirmation of your registration or a reminder notice for the webinar, your registration has not been received.