Technical Skills: HR Records Management
January 7, 2021 @ 10:00 am – 12:00 pm
Human resource records are the information utilized by the organization to plan and facilitate how the work of the organization will be accomplished. This is so much more than the personnel records. Join us for a discussion about what records should be managed, where and how to store them, and why.
In this session we will discuss:
- What types of records are managed by Human Resources;
- Where and how to store files, including appropriate file contents; and
- Why these records must be maintained. Both legal and procedural requirement.
- Space is limited and registration is on a first come, first served basis.
- No refunds. A recording of the live webinar will be available for 30 days following the live program. You will need to contact us to get a copy.
- If you do not receive confirmation of your registration or a reminder notice for the webinar, your registration has not been received.