Technical Skills: Oregon Pay Equity – Self-Audit
January 14, 2021 @ 1:30 pm – 3:30 pm
In January of 2019, each organization in Oregon was required to have completed significant compensation policy and process reviews as well as correct any total compensation inequities. As mentioned then, this is not a “one and done” event. The law requires organizations to review their work, at least, every three years. This self-auditing process was likely included in your initial policy work. We will discuss the steps to an objective self-audit, timing and, of course, documentation.
In this session we will review and discuss:
- The Oregon Pay Equity Requirements;
- The steps involved in an objective self-audit; and
- How to document your records.
- Space is limited and registration is on a first come, first served basis.
- No refunds. A recording of the live webinar will be available for 30 days following the live program. You will need to contact us to get a copy.
- If you do not receive confirmation of your registration or a reminder notice for the webinar, your registration has not been received.