Technical Skills: Prevention of Discrimination, Harassment, and Retaliation
March 2 @ 1:30 pm – 3:30 pm
The unfortunate truth is we are still training on this topic. And we will until the social norm becomes treating everyone with dignity and respect. As HR professional we are frequently faced with the need to hear concerns and complaints regarding discrimination, harassment, and retaliation. Our role is to understand what these terms mean from a legal liability standpoint and from a professionalism standpoint, and they are not the same thing. Join us for an overview of compliance, process, and common mistakes.
- What is the law?
- What are the steps in the process?
- Who should be involved?
- What documentation is appropriate?
Click HERE for the full list of Technical Skills webinars being offered.
- Space is limited and registration is on a first come, first served basis.
- No refunds. A recording of the live webinar will be available for 30 days following the live program. You will need to contact us to get a copy.
- If you do not receive confirmation of your registration or a reminder notice for the webinar, your registration has not been received.