Oregon Child Development Coalition (OCDC) is currently seeking a Human Resources Administrative Assistant at our site in Independence, OR. This position provides administrative and personnel support services in the area of HR. The successful candidate will have a background in Human Resources administration and a commitment to providing high quality services to employees of OCDC.
MINIMUM EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE REQUIREMENTS: High School diploma or GED with 2-4 years demonstrated administrative assistant experience in an office environment-OR-AA/AS degree in Business Administration with 2 years’ demonstrated administrative assistant experience
· Exceptional time management and organizational skills
· Excellent communication skills
· Proficient with use of computers and Microsoft Suite
- Monitor personnel files, ensuring up-to-date and accurate documentation
- Facilitate recruitment process by screening candidates and coordinating interviews
- Onboard new and returning employees and administer orientation
- Maintain human resource records
- Perform file audits to verify documentation and ensure compliance with Federal, State, Local and Agency regulations and policies
· Administrative experience in a Human Resources department or a Head Start organization
- Bilingual (Spanish) preferred
- Medical, dental, vision, 11 paid holidays, and sick leave
- Vacation (5 weeks by 5 years)
- 401k program which ranks in the top 1% of the nation
- Excellent team environment
- Purposeful position
We also provide extensive training and professional development for all our staff members as we believe in building a stronger economic future for all.
OCDC is a highly regarded, statewide, private non-profit with a 40-plus year track record of making a difference in local communities through our Head Start programs. We provide early care and education support to migrant, seasonal, and other rural low-income children in direct partnership with their families and the communities served. We believe in the value of comprehensive services and strive for full engagement of families and community partners, thereby achieving high quality outcomes.
When you join the OCDC team you will be supported in your work with opportunities for growth through professional development, a salary commensurate with experience, and a generous and comprehensive benefit plan. Benefits include 11 paid holidays, an accelerated rate of earned vacation time (2 weeks the first year, 3 weeks the second year, 5 weeks the fifth year), medical, dental, and a 401k program that is one of a kind and ranks top in the nation.
Please submit resume and cover letter online at www.ocdc.net (under the careers page).
OCDC is an equal opportunity employer
- Address 1389 S Dogwood St, Cornelius, OR