******This role is a great for newly minted graduates looking to jump start their career with a strong administrative role and to gain professional office experience.*****
Mulberry Talent Partners: Administrative Division, has joined with our client, healthcare company, in Downtown Portland to identify a temp-to-hire, Administrative and Reception Assistant for their team. The ideal candidate has strong customer service skills and experience, is collaborative and team oriented, and strives for excellence in every interaction, task, and job responsibility. As a member of the administrative staff, this is a support role for the physicians.
This is a dual role that will act as both Receptionist and Administrative Assistant.
- Maintains a professional and clean functional work area
- Answers, reviews, and routes all incoming phone calls and voice mail messages
- Validates parking for visitors and provides hospitality services.
- Assist patients with taking payments in person, sends scanned receipts of facility prepayments
- to the billing office.
- Collects, prepares and distributes all daily incoming and outgoing mail
- Maintains and distributes the monthly calendar
- Assists with Mass Mailings
- Forwards and tracks Incomplete-Record Notices
- Call volume tracking
- Prepares prepayment binders for new facilities and coordinates replenishing prepayment supplies for facilities
- Prepares Newsletter article to all providers regarding the courier schedule during holidays
The ideal candidate:
You bring a 2+ of administrative or office management experience in a fast-paced environment handling multiple priorities. Experience with customer service and phone systems in an office environment is essential. Strong word processing and Windows software skills required. Previous medical knowledge is a plus. You have excellent customer services skills, are highly organized, efficient, and excel and gauging the needs of others.