*This position is Limited Duration with an anticipated end date of June 2022*
Your Role With Us:
The Associate Recruiter provides a full range of recruitment support to the Talent Acquisition (TA) team. You will work closely with the Recruiters and hiring leaders to assist in facilitating recruitment activities.
You will need exceptional customer service experience, strong teamwork ability, and acute attention to detail with strong critical thinking skills. The successful candidate will have the ability to work productively in a remote capacity.
- Manages a narrow listing of requisitions. Assists recruiters in developing talent pipelines.
- Performs many administrative support functions for the TA team, including but not limited to: interview coordination, candidate travel arrangements, primary source verification, and much more.
- In conjunction with the Recruitment Quality Assurance Coordinator, communicates with a wide variety of customers to ensure pre-employment requirements and regulatory document retention are complete and timely.
- Completes Talent Acquisition reports as requested by manager, and assists with tracking and reporting TA dashboard metrics.
- Conducts research, including but not limited to: market data, career fair and continuing education opportunities. Completes registration for career fairs and other events.
- Partners with recruiters, hiring leaders, and marketing to develop and print materials for events. Gathers materials, give-aways, etc. and prepares items to take to the events.
- Tracks social media postings, posts positions, and Talent Acquisition events/photos to Salem Health pages such as Facebook and LinkedIn. Ensures all contracted job slots are posted at all times.
- Demonstrates knowledge of policies and procedures related to employment and general human resources operations.
- Minimum of an associate’s degree in Business, Human Resources, or a related field (or equivalent combination in education and/or work experience) required.
- Minimum three (3) years professional work experience required.
- Minimum of two (2) years experience in Human Resources required.
- Recruitment experience preferred.
- Minimum one (1) year applicable customer service experience.
*This position will be a hybrid remote role, spending the majority of the time remote. Selected applicant must be able to come onsite as needed.
We have many excellent opportunities available! To view all of our openings, please visit our career page at https://www.salemhealth.org/about/careers
- Address 890 Oak St. SE, Salem, OR 97301