XeniumHR is seeking a full time, Benefit Plan Administrator to provide expertise and support for our internal team and clients.
Employees rely on benefits for their health and wellbeing as well as their family members. Xenium partners with employers to provide and administer benefit plans that help attract and retain productive employees. If you have a background in Benefits compliance & administration, and a passion for creating a positive employee experience, this may be a fit for you!
The Benefit Plan Administrator is responsible for administering Xenium sponsored health plans, flexible spending plans, Xenium 401(k) plan, and an HRA Plan. This position will also serve as the benefits compliance subject matter expert for Xenium plans. This position supports the planning, development, implementation, and management of administrative processes and service deliverables consistent with regulatory requirements and best practices.
Much of our team is currently working remotely due to COVID. Longer term, we are open to a hybrid work arrangement for this position.
Essential Functions include:
- Administer Xenium Health, 401k, S125 and HRA plans for multiple clients. Partner with vendors for compliance and annual reporting.
- Track and monitor plan administration and client service activities through CRM system and help ensure appropriate assignment of work and efficient use of resources. Provide recommendations for needed resources to Vice President.
- Ensure compliance with applicable government regulations with timely and accurate required filings such as 5500 reporting
- Calculate and support annual PCORI filing for our TPA self-funded clients
- Support the larger benefits team on annual ACA filings, ACA audits and assessments, CMS filings, and annual notices
- Administer monthly client billing payments to ensure accurate billing and payment of invoices
- Oversee monthly reconciliation of all Xenium benefits administration clients to ensure timely and accurate benefit team enrollment functions
What are the requirements for this position?
- Minimum 4 years of benefit plan administration experience
- Knowledge of federal and state regulations, filing and compliance requirements, affecting employee benefits programs
- Passion for managing and delivering Benefit programs and services
- Exceptional customer service skills and ability to work independently
- Professional verbal and written communications skills
- Must demonstrate trustworthiness, confidentiality, initiative, and flexibility
- Strong interpersonal, organizational, analytical, decision-making, and problem-solving skills
- Experience using MS Office programs: Word, Excel, Outlook
- Commitment to advancing racial equity, and diversity, equity, and inclusion practices in the workplace
- CEBS designation a plus
- Bilingual fluency in Spanish a plus
We are most interested in finding the best candidate for the job, and that candidate may be one who comes from a less traditional background. If you enjoy being part of a collaborative HR team, building relationships, and making a difference in workplaces, we encourage you to apply! www.Xeniumhr.com
XeniumHR is an equal opportunity employer, promoting diversity and inclusion and offering a learning and team-focused environment.
- Address 7401 SW Washo Court, Suite 200