We’re looking for an experienced, motivated individual to join our HR Team to manage and administer employee benefits for Carson’s multiple locations.
Main responsibilities include:
- Benefits enrollments, adjustments, and terminations.
- Reconcile monthly invoices and work with providers to ensure accuracy
- Provide information and advice to employees for benefits and related issues
- Schedule and oversee Open Enrollment for multiple locations
- Administer and update Wellness Plan options
- Oversee COBRA via third party administrator
- Schedule and oversee annual flu clinics for multiple locations
- Process and manage FMLA and STD/LTD claims and associated reports
- Process and manage Workers Compensation claims and associated reports
- Work with broker and providers to ensure compliance and provide census information
- Partner with Payroll Specialist on any benefit-related deductions/compensation
- Annual 401(k) SPD distribution and audit assistance
- Annual PPACA 1095-C report/form distribution
- Annual Medicare Part D distribution.
Possible backup and cross-training in other HR areas, to include:
- Unemployment claims processing
- Employee personnel files maintenance
- Annual EEO-1 report
- New hire orientations
- HRIS assistance to employees.
- Daily channeling of employee HR requests/calls.
- Bachelor’s degree or work equivalent experience in related field
- At least two years of Benefits and Leave experience
- 3-5 years’ experience with HRIS systems (UKG/UltiPro a plus)
- Excellent verbal and written communication and interpersonal skills
- Proficient in Excel and Word
- Work rapidly and adapt in a fast-paced environment
- Must be detail-oriented and organized.
- A background check and drug screen will be conducted
- Driving record will be checked for insurability
Please apply online at: www.carsonteam.com/careers
Benefits include: Medical, Dental, Vision, 401K, Aflac, Pre-paid legal, Short Term Disability, Long Term Disability, Life Insurance, Employee Assistance Program, and PTO.
We are an equal opportunity employer and gives consideration for employment to qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability or protected veteran status.
- Address 3125 NW 35th Avenue, Portland, OR 97210