Who is XeniumHR?
XeniumHR is an HR & Employer Services company based in Tualatin, Oregon. Our teams of HR, Payroll, and Benefit professionals support small and medium sized employers that have limited or no internal HR resources, as well as those with internal HR staff who can benefit from our expertise and training.
Why People Join and Stay at XeniumHR?
- We have a reputation for being a company committed to developing meaningful relationships and helping organizations and their employees thrive — but we are equally invested in the development of our own people. As a XeniumHR colleague, you can look forward to a stimulating career with many opportunities to learn, grow and advance.
- We strive to make XeniumHR the employer of choice for the best and brightest diverse talent, fostering an inclusive work environment where employees from varied backgrounds, cultures and ethnicities, genders can succeed. Learn more about XeniumHR’s culture here .
- Our people are our business — that’s one of the reasons we value our colleagues’ personal learning and improvement so highly. We also want colleagues to see XeniumHR as a place where they can develop their skills and plan their long-term career. That’s why we offer many opportunities for professional development, including opportunities to collaborate and learn from other colleagues, online and in-person seminars, courses, certification programs and book groups.
- We are proud to offer a comprehensive recognition and rewards programs designed with our colleagues’ health, wealth and well-being in mind. Rewards include competitive salary and total compensation, medical, dental and vision benefits, retirement savings plan with employer match, life insurance and disability plans, paid leave and holidays, before-tax spending accounts, flexible work arrangements, spot bonuses and wellness programs.
XeniumHR is seeking a full time, Benefits Representative II to collaborate with our team at the Tualatin headquarters. Due to COVID precautions, this position is currently a remote/hybrid work arrangement.
The Benefits Representative II assists with the administration of employee benefit and retirement programs for PEO and TPA clients. Xenium benefit programs include S125 and 401(k) multiple employer plans, group health, life, disability and voluntary programs.
Essential Functions of the Benefits Representative II position:
- Enters employee enrollments and changes into Xenium’s system and with applicable carriers ensuring accurate eligibility information.
- Ensures Payroll Specialist receives accurate and timely enrollment information for benefit and deduction administration.
- Performs administrative duties associated with open and ongoing employee enrollment, enrollment changes, continuation of benefits.
- Responsible for assembly and distribution of newly eligible materials and determines eligibility for all benefits, as applicable.
- Performs quality audits of benefits related data.
- Assists employees with medical, dental, life and other related benefit questions.
- Assists with quarterly 401(k) enrollment, including preparation, communication to employees and HRIS system input.
- Prepares and distributes COBRA notifications and administers COBRA for both client and Xenium sponsored plans in appropriate timeframe.
- Responds to and processes medical support notices to ensure required enrollments are completed.
- Completes/responds to Benefit Verification Requests for all Xenium benefit administration clients.
- Assists with annual Open Enrollment process
What are the requirements for this position?
- Two to four years related experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
- Proficient with Microsoft Office Suite
- Bilingual fluency in Spanish a plus
- Commitment to advancing racial equity, and diversity, equity, and inclusion practices in the workplace
- Exceptional customer service skills and ability to work independently
We are most interested in finding the best candidate for the job, and that candidate may be one who comes from a less traditional background. XeniumHR is an equal opportunity employer, promoting diversity and inclusion and offering a learning and team-focused environment.