At Trüpp, we believe in harnessing the power of our collective team—valuing the unique talents, strengths, and even quirky traits of each of our employees.
Finally, a benefits position that offers variety and lets you think outside the box. This position is part of the Shared Services team which supports small and mid-sized employers locally and nationally in Payroll and Benefits administration. Unlike many benefits positions, this role offers an engaging blend of day-to-day client support and benefits administration, coupled with project work in support of our overall Shared Services team.
Successful candidates will: thrive in a team environment; have a keen attention to detail and aptitude for working with data and numbers; demonstrate excellent customer skills; stay organized in the midst of changing priorities; and, consistently deliver quality work.
WHAT YOU’LL DO
- Maintain thorough and current knowledge of benefit offerings, trends, plan designs and regulatory requirements.
- Manage client open enrollments to ensure timely and accurate completion of activities.
- Onboard new clients and serve as a point of contact for client inquiries and requests, including responding to client and client-employee inquiries with professionalism, competence, timeliness and a smile.
- Work closely with brokers to assist with benefits planning, decision making, plan set up, and issue resolution.
- Manage client benefit-related projects and action items to ensure compliance, adherence to best practices and processes, delivery of superior customer service, and on-time completion of activities.
WHAT’S IN YOUR TOOLBOX
- Excellent interpersonal and customer service skills with the ability to maintain composure while under pressure and remain flexible despite interruptions and routine changes.
- Strong attention to detail with the ability to organize and complete multiple assignments on time accurately and with minimal supervision is essential.
- Strong proficiency in the use of a variety of software to collaborate with team members, track client data/activities, create forms/templates, develop reports, and analyze/export/import data.
- Experience performing benefits administration activities with working knowledge in benefits regulatory requirements, plan design and HRIS systems.
A LITTLE ABOUT TRÜPP
Trüpp (Swedish for “team” and pronounced as “troop”) was founded in 2011 and has been recognized four consecutive years as one of Oregon and SW Washington’s Top 100 Fastest-Growing Private Companies and Top 50 Women-Owned Businesses. Providing HR Outsourcing and Consulting services to small and mid-sized employers locally and nationwide, we are a collaborative team of professionals, passionate about helping our clients thrive.
WHAT YOU’LL GET
Trüpp values its employees! Our team members appreciate a modern, open office with loads of ambient light, ergonomic sit-stand desks, convenient access to public transportation, and a relaxed work environment where we enjoy supporting each other, sharing good laughs, and noshing on great food.
- Medical insurance, with a significant portion of employee coverage paid by the employer, as well as buy-up options and option to extend coverage to employee dependents/spouse/partner
- Dental and Vision insurance 100% employer paid for employees, with the option to extend benefit participation to employee dependents/spouse/partner
- Short-and Long-Term Disability paid 100% by employer
- 401(k) with company match
- Optional Flexible Spending Account (FSA)
- Generous paid time off program
- Flexible work schedules