This role is part of global team supporting one of the world’s leading industrial software companies. Opportunity to drive data, systems and analysis involving markets across over 40 countries. Focus for this role includes HR/Compensation system testing and support, market analysis and research, job description documentation and evaluations, and process administration support.
Candidates should have:
- College degree – HR, finance, economics or management emphasis.
- Demonstrated verbal and written communication skills required; demonstrated attention to detail.
- Possible prior analytical support experience – understanding of database principals and ability to develop database tools that are efficiently organized and user friendly.
- Excellent customer service skills and strong work ethic.
- High level of tact and ability to handle sensitive compensation and financial information, strong customer service skills.
- Proficiency with desktop software, including Microsoft Word, Power Point, and mostly Excel. Demonstrated knowledge of web-based communications tools and search capabilities (Workday experience a plus).
- Ability to be flexible in a changing environment and interface effectively within and cross-functionally in a team environment.
- Ability to handle multiple tasks and work effectively in a matrixed organization. Strong desire and capability to learn new skills.
- Ability to work in Wilsonville, Oregon location at least PT through heavier training and projects, but we have flexibility for remote arrangement most of the time.
- Address 8005 SW Boeckman Rd, Wilsonville, OR