Seeking an experienced compensation analyst for a contract role in the Hillsboro Area!
Must have 3 years of compensation analytic experience.
- Partner with compensation team to evaluate current compensation practices to compensation strategy
- Manage the activities for the creation, development, implementation, documentation, communication, and administration of all variable pay plans, quota, credits, and policies
- Recommend, implement and document compensation best practices and process improvements including refreshing compensation guide and variable incentive plan program documents.
- Collaborate with business partners to drive on-going process improvement
- Develop and implement communication and training for compensation programs for recruiters, human resources professionals and managers to promote understanding and transparency
- Identify relevant market data trends regarding compensation and present recommendations
- Partner with compensation team, HRBPs, managers and senior leaders to craft and refine job descriptions that attract top talent, while also being thoughtful of company standards; maintain job description library
- Price jobs, evaluate internal equity and complete salary survey activities, including survey results analysis and leverage data to assist leaders in making strategic business decisions
- Minimum of 3-5 years’ experience in the administration and analysis of compensation programs such as salaries, short-and long-term incentive plans, salary increases, and various reward programs
- Advanced proficiency in Microsoft Excel, intermediate Microsoft Word skills and experience with enterprise HRIS/HRMS
- Experience creating compensation policies and documenting processes
- Strong project management skills
- Competency with creation, design, and administration of variable pay plans
- Ability to provide compensation insights to help make strategic business recommendations through presentations, reports, and analyses
- Strong attention to detail with emphasis on accuracy and ability to multi-task with moderate supervision
- Excellent critical thinking, analytical, and problem-solving skills
- Ability to work efficiently and prioritize projects in a fast-paced environment with tight deadlines and high volume peaks while producing high-quality work
- Ability to work well under pressure and meet strict deadlines
- Excellent verbal and written communication, interpersonal, and analytical skills and ability to collaborate with internal/external partners and key stakeholders
- Bachelor’s degree in Business Administration, other related fields of study or equivalent experience
Location: Hillsboro, OR 97124 (expected to work on-site 2 days/week.)