Cascadia Behavioral Healthcare (www.cascadiabhc.org), one of the largest community behavioral health providers in the state of Oregon, delivers whole health care — integrated mental health and addiction services, primary care and housing — to support our communities. Our approach is recovery-oriented and trauma-informed. Cascadia hires innovative, compassionate, and dedicated staff who are aligned with trauma-informed care, are committed to working effectively with diverse community populations, and expected to strengthen such capacity if hired.
The Compensation Analyst will be the fourteenth member of a supportive and collaborative HR team. The position will be located at Cascadia’s administrative offices, located in NE Portland, by the Lloyd Center. The schedule will be general office hours typically between 8:30 am and 5:00 pm.
The Compensation Analyst is responsible for supporting departmental goals, objectives and systems while supporting a Trauma Informed Care environment. With the high prevalence of trauma among individuals receiving mental health services, it is required the Compensation Analyst understand the effects of trauma on health, coping, and other aspects of the lives of those we serve. This position will have a strong emphasis in the areas of compensation. This position maintains good communication and positive working relationships with employees to promote employee satisfaction.
Requirements, Knowledge, Skills and Abilities
- Bachelor’s degree in HR or a related field or equivalent combination of education and/or experience
- Certification in compensation preferred
- One to two years’ experience with a focus on compensation is required.
- Two to five years of progressive HR experience is preferred
- Ability to communicate effectively; written, verbal and listening
- Strong attention to detail and accuracy
- Ability to work with and analyze data and prepare and present information to both senior leadership and executive team members
- Experience with salary surveys
- Ability to enter and retrieve data
- Ability to prepare moderately complex reports and have working knowledge of MS Office with a heavy emphasis on Excel, i.e. graphical displays of data
- Ability to work independently within a team environment and conduct research, formulate conclusions and present solutions or recommendations on compensation matters.
- Knowledge of labor laws, i.e. Equal Pay Act, FLSA, etc.
- Salary Offer $57,587/yr. to $66,225/yr. Minimum (DOE)
- Address PO Box 8459