This position will be a part of the HR Team that works at Cascadia’s administrative offices located in NE Portland, by the Lloyd Center. The schedule will be general office hours typically between 8:30 am and 5:00 pm.
The Compensation Analyst is responsible for supporting departmental goals, objectives and systems while supporting a Trauma Informed Care environment. With the high prevalence of trauma among individuals receiving mental health services, it is required the Compensation Analyst understand the effects of trauma on health, coping, and other aspects of the lives of those we serve. The Compensation Analyst is involved in many functional areas within the Human Resource Department. This position will focus in the areas of compensation and support benefits. This position maintains good communication and positive working relationships with employees to promote employee satisfaction.
- Bachelor’s degree in HR or a related field or equivalent combination of education and/or experience
- One to two years’ experience with a focus on compensation is required.
- Two to five years of progressive HR experience is preferred
- Ability to work with and analyze data
- Working knowledge of MS Office with a heavy emphasis on Excel
- Enter and retrieve data
- Prepare moderately complex reports.
- Ability to commute to various Cascadia sites and community locations as needed.