For more than 10 consecutive years, A-dec has been chosen as one of the top ten places to work for in Portland Business Journal’s Oregon’s Most Admired Companies. As the leading dental equipment manufacturer in North America, the reason is simple: we believe in people first.
The Compensation & Benefits Analyst is responsible for assisting with the administration of all compensation and benefits programs, providing effective support in analyzing, planning, developing, benchmarking and executing the A-dec’s Total Rewards programs.
Responsibilities & Duties
- Assist with the design and development of compensation plans.
- Conduct salary surveys and job benchmarking to address internal equity issues and ensure market competitiveness and program compliance.
- Establish and maintain competitive pay rates and ensure A-dec compensation plans comply with federal, state and local laws and regulations as well as support a competitive and cost-effective posture.
- Perform ongoing compensation analysis for new and existing jobs as well as promotions and adjustments to determine appropriate salary level according to compensation guidelines and policy.
- Collaborate and build strong partnerships with all levels of A-dec Leadership, HR Business and Talent Acquisition Partners on pay decisions, policy and guideline interpretation. Ensure compliance with A-dec compensation philosophy and practices.
- Reviews, analyzes and recommends compensation and benefit policy changes that will be beneficial for employee welfare.
- Assist with compliance efforts and projects throughout the year (implementation of new programs/vendors, the annual Open Enrollment cycle, reporting).
- Analyze claim trends with benefits broker and identify opportunities/solutions. Reconcile benefits invoices monthly, interacts with insurance carriers, HR system(s), and broker to resolve issues as required relating to claims and or bills.
- Assists and supports the administration, education, and communication of all Total Rewards policies including but not limited to: medical, dental, vision, retirement, prescription drug plans, disability/family/medical leaves, and wellness programs.
- Pursues initiatives and projects that improve Total Rewards operations and improve services to clients. Continually seeks new and innovative methods and process improvement solutions.
- Assist with updating and creating compensation and benefit policy and procedures.
- Perform other related duties and participate in special projects as assigned.
- Generally requires a Bachelor’s degree in Human Resources, or related field and 3+ years of practical experience in the field of compensations and benefits or the equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Must have knowledge of compensation management philosophies, practices, methodologies, and techniques with the ability to perform statistical analysis.
- Ability to exhibit excellent customer service, integrity, and confidentiality when working with both internal and external customers.
- Ability to work independently and collaboratively in a team-based environment.
- Demonstrated ability to communicate effectively, both orally and in writing, to a wide variety of organizational members, including the ability to address small and large groups.
- Exceptional problem-solving skills with a strong attention to detail.
- Must have strong organizational skills and the ability to manage time and resources effectively. Ability to multi-task and prioritize work deliverables as needs evolve.
- Demonstrate knowledge of federal, state, and local laws and regulations applicable to compensation and benefits.
- Familiar with UltiPro or other human resources systems preferred.
- Must be fully competent in Microsoft Office with strong Excel skills.
- CCP designation or working towards or willing to obtain.
To apply please visit our Career Page at www.a-dec.com
Drug Screen and Background Check required.
A-dec is an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law. In addition, A-dec will not discriminate against applicants because they have inquired about, discussed, or disclosed their own pay or the pay of another. *VEVRAA Federal Contractor”
- Address 2601 Crestview Drive, Newberg, OR, USA