PeaceHealth is seeking a Compensation Consultant – Rewards
Remote: Must reside in Oregon, Washington, or Alaska
Creates, implements, and administers progressive and proactive compensation solutions based on PeaceHealth’s total rewards strategy. Designs competitive and equitable pay programs, for all caregivers, that drive the recruitment and retention of top talent. Accountabilities include base salary administration, and incentive and recognition programs, as needed.
Details of the position:
- In collaboration with other COEs and the Human Resource Partner Organization (HRPO,) develops, implements, administers, and analyzes the effectiveness of compensation programs that support PeaceHealth’s rewards strategy and mission.
- Designs and implements compensation programs for management and staff including base compensation, short-term incentives, and deferred compensation. Creates high level analytics, budgetary analyses, and reports.
- Conducts analyses and market research to support the development of bargaining proposals for caregiver compensation and evaluates union compensation requests. Gathers and prepares cost data for company and union proposals and final settlements.
- Consults with HRPO, Labor, Talent Acquisition, Payroll, HRMS, Audit, Benefits, and Legal on compensation matters.
- Prepares compensation policies and procedures, as well as develops educational and informational training and communication materials. Collaborate with the HRPO in communication and training of PeaceHealth leadership and caregivers, when appropriate.
What you bring:
- Bachelor’s degree in human resources, business, finance, or related field required, or a combination of education, training, and applicable experience
- Five years compensation experience, or a combination of significant compensation related and/or analytics experience.
- Experience in a multi-site healthcare environment strongly preferred
- Experience in Lawson/GHR/Infor strongly preferred
- Highly skilled in reporting and analytics strongly preferred
- Certified Compensation Professional (CCP) preferred
—–> For a full description or for questions, contact: SWilliams5@peacehealth.org
Search JOB ID #9644 –> careers.peacehealth.org
See how PeaceHealth is committed to Inclusivity, Respect for Diversity and Cultural Humility.
For full consideration of your skills and abilities, please attach a current resume with your application. EEO Affirmative Action Employer/Vets/Disabled in accordance with applicable local, state, or federal laws.