Title: Contract Recruiter – SW Portland
Mulberry Talent Partners has partnered with a local non-profit. We are seeking a Recruiter for a 30-day interim assignment. Within this role, the Recruiter will be responsible for managing a full cycle recruiting process to identify a diverse pool of candidates, as well as partnering with the HR team to provide support as needed.
What you’ll be doing:
- Maintain the applicant tracking system.
- Partner with hiring managers to determine best recruiting process for open requisitions.
- Participates in interviews and provides guidance to search teams throughout the process.
- Serves as primary liaison for placing temporary assignments with contracted agencies.
- Schedules, interviews, and prepares interview team materials.
- Complete reports on employment activity
- Monitor and ensure compliance with EEO laws and consistency with established hiring and onboarding processes.
What you bring:
- 2-4 years of recruiting & staffing experience
- SPHR/PHR certification preferred
- Experience managing the full cycle recruiting process
Interested in learning more?
Please connect with Lauren Francis, Senior Talent Acquisition Partner at email@example.com