Corporate Human Resources Administrator-Cascade Corporation
The incumbent will coordinate the administration of the day-to-day operations of the corporate human resources functions and duties. The role carries out responsibilities in some or all of the following areas: compensation, benefits, Human Resources Information Systems (HRIS), policy administration, document creation, management and filing, employment and new hire orientation, employee recognition, training and development, and reporting compliance. Responsible for filing and managing a variety of confidential and sensitive documents in a timely and secure manner.
ESSENTIAL JOB FUNCTIONS
The following reflects management’s definition of essential functions for this job but does not restrict the tasks that may be assigned. Management may assign or reassign the functions to this job at any time due to reasonable accommodation or other reasons. Job functions include the following. Other duties may be assigned.
· Establish and maintain a high level of visibility and accessibility to all team members. Meet employee and team needs with a high level of professionalism, trust and respect.
· Assist with recruitment process including job requisitions, advertising, applicant assessments, interviews, background investigations, and job offer letters.
· Maintain confidentiality and appropriate information security protocols in compliance with applicable privacy regulations i.e., HIPAA, CMIA, GDPR.
· Coordinate corporate and Portland facility new employee orientation and on-boarding process.
· Maintain ADP Workforce Now or other Human Capital Management system records and data including providing access, reporting, and inputting employee changes.
· Maintain accurate and up-to-date human resource files, records and documentation.
· Performs periodic audits of HR files and records to ensure all required documents are collected and filed appropriately.
· Review newly create or revised documents for grammar, punctuation, and general content flow. Format documents as needed and finalize for distribution.
· Assist with salary and benefit surveys by providing accurate information of data needed and related submission.
· Assist with leave administration for employees with occupational and non-occupational disabilities.
· Assist with planning and execution of special events such as benefits open enrollment, organization-wide meetings, employee recognition, and company hosted events/celebrations.
· Develop standard and ad hoc reports, templates, dashboards, scorecards and metrics. Assist with reporting on key metrics like time to fill and hiring costs; retention, turnover and internal mobility rates.
· Support general benefits administration including medical, dental, vision, health spending accounts (HSA’s), flexible spending accounts, life insurance, STD/LTD and 401(k).
· Ensure all compliance posters are up-to-date and posted.
· Assist with and/or create confidential data reports and summaries via use of a variety of computer software and payroll programs.
· Maintain knowledge of legal requirements and government reporting regulations affecting human resource functions.
· Assists with annual reports such as EEO-1 filing and other compliance related reports.
OTHER JOB FUNCTIONS
· Conduct employee exit interviews as requested.
· Support other corporate administrative functions as assigned.
· Assist safety committee as needed.
· Order HR team supplies as needed.
· Assist with creating internal employee surveys and analyze employee feedback.
· Assess results from employee performance management program.
This position serves as a confidential corporate human resources administrator. General discretion and judgement are exercised routinely in the execution of job duties. If errors in judgement or professional execution of responsibilities are made, especially with regard to protected employee or propriety company information, the consequences to the corporate HR team and company can be serious.
Internal contacts include all levels of staff from executive leaders, corporate services team, plant employees, and managers at all locations within Cascade concerning administration of benefits or other corporate HR service matters. External contacts include insurance carriers, third party administrators, job applicants, former employees, consultants, hospitals and providers, and state and federal agencies concerning regulation compliance.
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily, safely and in alignment with Cascade’s core values. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
EDUCATION and/or EXPERIENCE
Associate or Bachelor’s degree from a fully accredited college in business administration, human resources or other closely related field; and a minimum of 4 years of directly related experience, preferably in a heavy industrial environment; or an equivalent combination of education and work experience.
CERTIFICATES, LICENSES, REGISTRATIONS
SHRM-CP or HRCI PHR certification preferred.
- Address 2201 NE 201st Ave Fairview, Or 97024