Mulberry Talent Partners has joined with our client in Portland to identify a Corporate Manufacturing Recruiter for a direct hire/temp to hire opening. In this position you will Support the Human Resource department and programs by providing full life-cycle recruiting: recruiting, screening and recommending candidate placement by using creative sourcing methods (internal and external).
Responsibilities at a glance:
- Prepare job announcements, screen applications, and screen prospective employees for hourly and salaried positions.
- Responsible for recruiting efforts for applicants to fill existing/future job openings.
- Develop recruitment strategies to help develop proactive candidate pipelines.
- Post job openings and recruit candidates utilizing passive recruitment strategies; including social media, networking partnerships and targeted search techniques.
- Provide information pertaining to the Company’s facility and job opportunities to potential applicants & outside employment partnerships.
- Refer applicants to specific job openings, check references, arrange for background checks to be performed and processes changes in employment status.
- Correspond with job applicants to notify them of employment consideration.
- Coordinate all external recruitment efforts (expos, fairs, etc.)
- Maintain partnerships with outside employment agencies, coordinates external staffing needs and functions as the primary staffing contact for the business.
- Schedule pre-employment testing & screening processes and inputs data.
- Schedule new employee orientations and oversee new hire on-boarding.
- Responsible for completion of I-9 documentation and new hire documentation collection & retention.
- Minimum 4 years’ recruiting experience
- Experience recruiting within a manufacturing environment is highly preferred
- A mix of agency and internal recruiting a plus
- Skilled in the use of applicant tracking systems and Microsoft Office Suite
- Proven ability to multi-task and productively utilize time
- Strong level of initiative
- Professional demeanor and ability to interact with a diverse population