As an integral part of the HR team, the Corporate Recruiter/HR Representative will be responsible for for full-cycle recruiting, from partnering with Hiring Managers, creating job postings, sourcing candidates, conducting interviews, and onboarding new hires. The Recruiter/HR Representative will also provide administrative support to the HR team in the areas of employee file maintenance, managing departmental expenses and other tasks as assigned.
What You’ll Do:
- Own full-cycle recruiting process including, but not limited to, creating job postings, maintaining open requisition list, sourcing candidates, screening resumes, phone screens, and coordinating interviews
- Partner with both Hiring Managers and HR Business Partners to determine job requirements, and identify appropriate recruiting sources for advertising and posting positions
- Document and track candidate interview and selection process
- Manage pre-employment and onboarding process
- Manage staffing vendor relationships and internship programs
- Promote the company employment brand to candidates and external service providers
- Maintain personnel and benefits files
- Manage intranet site (SharePoint) for HR department
- Provide administrative support to HR team, such as:
- Tracking/initiating employee referral bonus program
- Assisting in the administration of employee recognition programs (Key Achievement Awards and Spot Awards)
- New hire paperwork
- Ability to read, write, and understand English
- Ability to maintain acceptable standards of office conduct
- Ability to come to work demonstrating timely and regular attendance
- Ability to handle stress and changing business needs
Who You’ll Work With:
- HR Team
- Hiring Managers
What You’ll Need:
- Ability to use a strong sense of judgment and discretion and to maintain confidential information
- Excellent interpersonal, telephone, customer service, time management, and decision-making skills essential.
- Excellent written and oral communication skills and demonstrated ability to communicate appropriate information to customers and team members in a professional manner
- Demonstrated strong organizational skills with the ability to multi-task in a fast paced environment
- Demonstrated ability as a self-starter and able to work effectively in a team environment.
- Proficient using social media to source candidates
- Microsoft Office Suite (Outlook calendar management, Word, PowerPoint) skills
- Mental ability to conduct on-going interpersonal interactions, analyze and solve problems essential.
- Ability to actively participate in team development and team-oriented processes.
- Physical ability to use computer hardware/software required.
- Strong work ethic.
- Excellent ability to read, write and speak English.
- Ability to travel to company work sites in Hillsboro, OR and Corvallis, OR as needed
What You’ll Need to Bring:
- Minimum 1-2+ years of recent full-cycle recruiting experience required, preferably in a manufacturing or technology company
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent required
- Experience using an HRIS (Human Resources Information System), ADP Workforce Now preferred
- Experience following OFCCP requirements
- Experience using an Applicant Tracking System, e.g. Taleo
- Solid MS Office Suite skills (Word, Excel, PowerPoint)
- Administrative support experience preferred
This position requires the incumbent to work in an environment where there may be regular exposure to the following:
- Working with others in a team setting
- Valid Driver License and reliable transportation to travel between company locations in Hillsboro primarily and on occasion to Corvallis as needed
- Address 1195 NE Compton Drive, Hillsboro, OR 97223