ACS Professional Staffing is growing, and we are currently seeking a Direct Hire Recruiting Manager to train, manage, and coach a recruiting team to achieve desired results. Do you have experience recruiting for professional-level roles? Do you have experience mentoring and training other recruiters? Do your superpowers include relationship building, customer service, and a high attention to detail? Do you want to feel appreciated for your contribution to the team? If this sounds like you, please send your resume in for consideration to work with the best team in SW Washington! This is a hybrid position located in Vancouver, WA.
What we live by: “People First. Always.”
Pay range: 1st year expected compensation is $90K – $100K+ (base salary + uncapped commission)
Besides working with a great team, here are just a few more perks:
- Paid holidays: 11
- PTO: Starting at 10 days
- Federal Sick Leave: Up to 56 hours per year (prorated based on start date)
- EAP: Employee Assistance Program
- Benefit Options Available: Medical, Dental, Vision, FSA, HSA, HRA, Group Life/AD&D, Voluntary Life/AD&D, Voluntary Short-Term Disability, Voluntary Long-Term Disability, Voluntary Critical Illness, Voluntary Accident, 401k (immediately eligible for employee and employer (matching up to 4%) contributions)
- Other benefits include the following: Calm App, Access Perks, Cigna offers fitness discounts (gym or home), and a meal kit program for those enrolled in medical insurance.
- Hybrid working arrangement with a dog-friendly office
- Great work/life balance (family first culture)
The ideal candidate will have a proven record of success in developing recruiting strategies, delivering suitable job candidates for assigned positions, and working with people in various settings. Experience with building relationships with candidates for direct hire roles through the delivery of exceptional customer service is a must. A winning attitude with a strong desire to succeed is a must. This role will work closely with the sales team to fulfill client recruitment requests and needs someone that embodies a high level of customer service. Exceptional interpersonal communication skills, a commitment to continuous improvement and a team player attitude are required!
- Work alongside ACS leadership to expand market share without compromising ACS values and ethics
- Train, lead, manage and coach a recruiting team to achieve desired recruitment results and hold them accountable for performance
- Promote a team culture that embraces company values, goals, accountability, data integrity, and effective communication
- Acquire a thorough understanding of job requisition/description for required competencies, skills, the knowledge required of successful applicants
- Develop an ongoing and diverse candidates pipeline using research, networking, and database mining
- Identify and implement sourcing strategies based upon the job position by creatively conducting research and utilizing a variety of technical tools to identify and attract qualified candidates.
- Process and review resumes evaluating qualifications or eligibility of applicants
- Capable of relating to individuals at all levels
- Be able to develop a track record of performance against quotas in recruiting, sourcing and be savvy enough to handle large volumes of qualified candidates
- Bachelor’s Degree preferred or 1-4 years of relative experience in place of a degree
- 5+ years of recruiting and/or staffing industry experience required
- 2+ years of recruiting experience for direct hire roles is required
- 1+ years of mentorship and/or team leadership required, 3+ years of team leadership preferred
- Experience with direct client/hiring manager interaction required
- Demonstrated ability to operate in a fast-paced environment, remaining flexible, proactive, resourceful, and efficient with a high level of professionalism and confidentiality
- Superior time management skills: demonstrated ability to effectively prioritize and organize workload in a constantly changing environment with competing priorities
- Must be able to work with minimal supervision, meet deadlines and balance long-term projects with day-to-day responsibilities
- Willingness to ask questions for clarity
- Can excel in a hybrid working environment (remote and in-office)
- Experience working in a goal-driven environment and capable of meeting and exceeding those goals
- Display professionalism in all business interactions
- Ability to effectively present information and respond to questions from internal and external customers
- The ability to observe, receive and otherwise obtain information from all relevant sources
- Exceptional interpersonal skills including verbal; non-verbal; listening; team-orientation; negotiation; conflict resolution; problem solving and decision-making
Work sponsorship not available currently. No third-party candidates considered for this position.
ACS Professional Staffing will provide equal employment opportunities to all applicants without regard to applicant’s race, color, religion, sex, gender, genetic information, national origin, age, veteran status, disability status, or any other status protected by federal or state law. The company will provide reasonable accommodations to allow an applicant to participate in the hiring process if so requested.
If you have any questions about the job posting, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org
If you have any questions about our Reasonable Accommodation Policy, please feel free to email email@example.com
- Address 1005 W 8th St, Vancouver, WA 98660