Employee and Labor Relations Business Partner
This position is located in NE Portland, and will travel to multiple locations in the Portland area. The schedule is typically Monday through Friday, 8:30 a.m to 5:00 p.m.
Reporting to the Employee & Labor Relations Director, this position contributes to Cascadia by providing tactical and strategic consulting to employees, management and stakeholders while aligning with organizational goals. This position maintains thorough knowledge of operations, legal and regulatory landscape, workforce challenges, and culture to provide effective guidance to the People & Culture Department.
- Requires Bachelor’s degree in Human Resources or a related field or an equivalent amount of experience. PHR/SPHR certification is preferred.Experience:
- Two to five years of experience in Human Resources or closely related discipline.
- Previous experience in employee and labor relations is preferred.
- Experience in nonprofit setting preferred.
- Ability to commute to various locations.Cascadia is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees. If you need assistance or an accommodation due to a disability, you may contact us at 503.963.7654
To review and/or apply directly, please use the link below:
https://www.paycomonline.net/v4/ats/web.php/jobs/ViewJobDetails?job=16213&clientkey=18D44DA14ABFBC421E04061002A767BETo view information about benefits, applying and our FAQs, visit our careers page at (www.cascadiabhc.org/careers)
Cascadia Behavioral Healthcare (www.cascadiabhc.org), one of the largest community behavioral health providers in the state of Oregon, delivers whole health care — integrated mental health and addiction services, primary care and housing — to support our communities. Our approach is recovery-oriented and trauma-informed. Cascadia hires innovative, compassionate, and dedicated staff who are aligned with trauma-informed care, are committed to working effectively with diverse community populations, and expected to strengthen such capacity if hired.
- Address 847 NE 19th Ave, Suite 100, Portland, OR 97232