How You Will Contribute:
As a Hayden Homes Employee Experience Generalist, you will support the Employee Experience team with recruiting, administration, and other employee experience initiatives. You will serve as a contact to all team members providing day-to-day support and contribute to an overall fulfilling team member experience.
- Talent Acquisition: Partner with hiring managers to establish candidate profile, update job descriptions and desired qualifications for future positions. Develop and manage recruitment strategies to increase our talent pipeline.
- Full Cycle Recruiting: Conduct full cycle recruiting for various positions. Manage job boards. Source candidates, conduct phone screens, setup interview schedules, check references, and prepare offer letters.
- Onboarding: Manage new hire processing and onboarding activities for new team members. Implement, coordinate, evaluate and continually improve the team member onboarding process.
- Administration: Administer day-to-day processes for the Employee Experience department. Assist with special projects as needed.
How You Will Succeed:
You manage your time through planning and priority setting and hold yourself accountable for producing quality work within tight timeframes. You take a systematic approach to make the workflow more effective and efficient in an ever-changing environment. You are an active listener, strong communicator and can work collaboratively within a team environment.
What You Can Offer:
- Skills: Proficient in Microsoft Office programs including: Word, Outlook, Excel, PowerPoint. Proficiency with an HRIS and applicant tracking system preferred.
- Ability to interact with people from diverse backgrounds and demonstrate a genuine interest in others.
- Ability to communicate effectively, both verbally and in writing, to various audiences.
- Ability to plan, prioritize and manage multiple tasks in a fast-paced environment.
- Ability to creatively solve problems and work under time constraints with minimal supervision.
- Experience: One to two years of previous work experience in human resources required. Prior full cycle recruiting experience preferred.