Job Title: Employee Experience Generalist
Company: Hayden Homes
Location: Redmond, OR
Career Area: Human Resources
Education: HS Diploma, GED or equivalent experience required. Bachelors’ degree in Human Resources, Business, or related field preferred.
Experience: One to two years of previous work experience in human resources required.
Join one of the Best Companies to Work for in Oregon, Washington, and Idaho!
For 30 years, Hayden Homes has worked hard to build a reputation— for the quality of our homes and the passionate support we give to the communities in which we live and work throughout Oregon, Washington and Idaho. We exist to Give As You Go ™ so, together we build a strong community and lead fulfilled lives.
We have a collaborative, team-centric and execution-oriented culture that encourages fulfillment, growth and empowerment. It is this balance that makes Hayden Homes a fun, friendly and exciting place to work and grow. We are passionate about what we do – and we are looking for an Employee Experience Generalist to join our team!
How You Will Contribute:
As a Hayden Homes Employee Experience Generalist, you will support the Employee Experience team with recruiting, administration, and other employee experience initiatives. You will serve as a contact to all team members providing day-to-day support and contribute to an overall fulfilling team member experience.
- Talent Acquisition: Develop and manage recruitment strategies to increase our talent pipeline. Conduct full cycle recruiting for various positions. Partner with hiring managers to establish candidate profile, update job descriptions and desired qualifications for each open position. Schedule and conduct interviews as needed including phone and in-person.
- Administration: Administer day-to-day processes for the Employee Experience department. Assist with special projects as needed.
- Team Member Services: Manage the Employee Experience inbox and ensures timely response to team member inquiries and requests. Facilitate the processes involved in onboarding and offboarding team members.
- Team Member Rewards: Assist team members with benefit and compensation questions and processes enrollments and changes as needed. Prepare pay adjustment and promotion letters and announcements. Assist with administering other employee reward programs as needed.
How You Will Succeed:
You manage your time through planning and priority setting and hold yourself accountable for producing quality work within tight timeframes. You take a systematic approach to make the workflow more effective and efficient in an ever-changing environment. You are an active listener, strong communicator and can work collaboratively within a team environment.
What You Can Offer:
- Skills: Proficient in Microsoft Office programs including: Word, Outlook, Excel, PowerPoint. Proficiency with an HRIS and applicant tracking system preferred.
- Ability to interact with people from diverse backgrounds and demonstrate a genuine interest in others.
- Ability to communicate effectively, both verbally and in writing, to various audiences.
- Ability to plan, prioritize and manage multiple tasks in a fast-paced environment.
- Ability to creatively solve problems and work under time constraints with minimal supervision.
- Experience: One to two years of previous work experience in human resources required. Prior full cycle recruiting experience preferred.
How You Will Be Rewarded:
Hayden Homes’ compensation and benefits package consists of a competitive base salary along with quarterly bonus opportunities, generous health care coverage including medical, dental and vision benefits for team members and dependents, flexible spending accounts, life and disability insurance, 401(k) plan with company match, a team member home purchase discount, paid time off, volunteer time off, education reimbursement and career development opportunities.
Who We Are:
The spirit of generosity determines everything we do, from the quality of our work to the way we act as a company. We partner with nonprofits, provide the dream of homeownership to deserving families, and empower every team member to be the next generation of givers.
Hayden Homes is continually striving to enhance the experience of our team members, which is one of the reasons we’ve been named the #1 Best Company to Work For by Oregon Business Magazine and Seattle Business Magazine and are in the top 10 Best Places to Work in Idaho.
At Hayden Homes, we embrace diversity and equal opportunity. We are committed to building a team that represents a variety of backgrounds, perspectives, and skills. We employ, train, compensate and promote team members regardless of race, religion, color, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, disability, age, veteran status, and other protected status as required by applicable law.
This position is not open to agencies or 3rd party recruiters.
To Apply Please Click Here