How To Apply: Please visit https://www.pps.net/jobs and use job number 25413 to access the full job description and apply.
Salary: $92,306 – $110,218 per year
Portland Public Schools (PPS) is actively seeking an Employee & Labor Relations Investigator (Sexual Misconduct, Harassment & Discrimination) to conduct investigations into allegations of sexual misconduct, harassment, and discrimination involving adults and report to an Employee and Labor Relations Senior Partner. When students are involved, the investigator will work closely with the Title IX team. Duties include complaint intake, interviewing of witnesses, and providing written summaries of findings to the Senior Partner to issue outcomes.
With the District’s focus on eliminating systemic racism and its adverse impact on student learning, we seek to hire individuals who bring to our district a deep commitment to racial equity and social justice.
To learn more about Portland Public Schools, please check out our profile at https://www.themuse.com/profiles/portlandpublicschools.
- A Bachelor’s degree in Legal Studies, Human Resources, Business Administration, Public Administration, Social Science, or a related field and 3 years of experience conducting a variety of labor/management investigations, trainings, contract negotiations, and related activities, 1 of which must be conducting sexual misconduct, harassment, or discrimination investigations, is required.
- Experience in a K-12 public school district or public agency is desirable.
- Directly related experience performing employee and labor relations programs’ technical and paraprofessional activities may substitute for the required Bachelor’s degree on a year-for-year basis.
- Any other combination of education and experience that would likely provide the required knowledge and abilities may be considered.
- Proof of full COVID-19 vaccination or notice of medical or religious exception at the time of hire.
- Address Portland, Oregon 97227, United States