The Global Talent Acquisition Specialist will lead the efforts at Medical Teams International for the development and implementation of a global talent acquisition strategy. This role reports to the Director, Global HR and partners with senior leadership and management to identify and implement new recruitment methods as well as enhance existing best practices and policies to fulfill the strategic objectives of Medical Teams International.
Medical Teams International Calling:
Daring to love like Jesus, we boldly break barriers to health and restore wholeness in a hurting world
- Establish and deliver on strategic goals and priorities for Global Talent Acquisition, to source, recruit, and select a diverse and highly qualified workforce locally and internationally, in alignment with Medical Teams International’s strategic objectives.
- Build and maintain strategic relationships with key leaders and internal customers across the business as a trusted talent strategist and advisor.
- Serve as lead recruiter for key positions in the organization.
- Ensure effective organization and management of Medical Teams’ talent acquisition resources, budget and operations to achieve organizational strategic objectives.
- Drive continuous improvement initiatives through a review and redesign of end-to-end recruitment processes for the purpose of efficiency, compliance, and high-quality service.
- Establish and utilize metrics and analytics in the management of talent acquisition effectiveness, insight, planning, reporting and information sharing.
- Participate in conferences, job fairs, professional organizations, and other networking opportunities to support talent pipe-lining.
- Develop an employee value proposition along with social media programming in order to improve the organization’s employment brand.
- Develop a robust approach for on-boarding and orientation to ensure the effective and efficient support of incoming new staff.
- Develop and lead the organization’s long-range workforce planning strategies in partnership with line leaders and Global HR Director.
- Stay abreast of best practices, trends and innovative staffing approaches.
- Plan events for department.
- Support safeguarding of program participants and employees through promoting an environment of awareness and upholding the code of conduct provisions of Medical Teams’ Protection from Sexual Exploitation & Abuse, Child & Vulnerable Adult Protection, and Harassment-Free Workplace policies.
- Additional duties as assigned.
EDUCATION, LICENSES, & CERTIFICATIONS
- Bachelor’s degree in HR or related field.
- Minimum 5 years’ experience in a strategic recruitment function.
- Experience and aptitude in using metrics, dashboard, and talent analytics.
- Experience developing and implementing talent acquisition strategies.
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS & ABILITIES
- Commitment to Medical Teams International Calling Statement and Core Values.
- Knowledge of employment branding strategies, workforce planning, strategic talent sourcing, and talent strategy development.
- Expert knowledge of ATS and other talent acquisition platforms, and applications.
- Moderately skilled with Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and Outlook email and Calendaring.
- Moderately skilled with Intranet, Internet, and Skype for Business.
- Results oriented and self-starter who enjoys a challenge and is dedicated to getting things done.
- Strong organizational, multi-tasking, and project management skills with ability to perform at all levels in areas of responsibility.
- Strong communicator with excellent interpersonal and presentation skills who inspires confidence and builds relationship with all levels in the organization.
- Strong influence, partnership, and relationship building skills, with a customer-focus.
- Ability to multitask and work independently.
- Ability to prioritize tasks.
- Ability to work collaboratively with others.
- Address 14150 SW Milton Ct Tigard, OR 97224