Leads the planning, design, implementation, maintenance, and administration of a variety of Total Rewards programs to align the organization’s people and business strategies, objectives, and market competitiveness supporting a performance-driven culture. Oversees the development and implementation of Total Rewards programs globally. Manages vendors for International benefits programs. Ensures compliance with all legal requirements.
- Design, implementation, maintenance and administration with field HR staff and local management of global compensation programs; programs include, but not limited to base salaries, bonuses, sales commissions aligning with ESCO’s Compensation Philosophy
- Develop, identify and deploy tools and standard business processes to address annual salary planning, bonus plan administration, job documentation, job evaluation, job structure and compensation ranges, salary surveys (local, regional, national, and international); monitor use and adherence to processes and consistent use of tools
- Monitor trends in Total Rewards, legislative changes, and the business that impact compensation and benefits programs; evaluate and adjust programs as necessary
- Provide internal consulting services to all levels of management (domestic and international) and HR staff on compensation and benefits related issues that may include philosophies, pay recommendations, business processes, tools, and legal challenges
- Design, develop, implement, and communicate programs that connect employee performance to pay including annual salary planning, sales compensation, and bonus plans
- Manage vendors for international benefit programs
- Provide on-going administration and calculation of bonus calculations, and provide various other financial analyses as needed
- Support with internal employee share program
- Play a key role working with colleagues across the Weir Group in the development and management of Global Mobility Policy and support the operational delivery of Global Mobility HR services to inbound and outbound ESCO international assignees as required.
- Bachelor’s degree required
- 12 years Total Rewards experience in a global company required
- Experience developing, implementing and administering all facets of domestic and international Total Rewards programs; experience providing internal consulting services; WorkDay experience a plus
- Knowledge of pay as a motivator; knowledge of how pay and performance interact with one another; understand compensation trends, programs and solutions
- Proven capability in managing large projects, including communications and change management
- Interpersonal skills to effectively work with, recommend, and influence senior leaders and managers
- Strong track record of creative problem solving, project management, and vendor management
- Excellent quantitative and analytical skills; solve complex problems in a structured way, applied critical thinking
- Ability to work with others at all levels within and outside the company
Please visit https://esco-weir.icims.com/jobs/search?ss=1&searchKeyword=Global+Total+Rewards to apply for this position.