*Please note that this is a full-time limited duration position that has an anticipated duration of approximately one (1) year.
Your Role With Us
Your marketing and communication skills will be leveraged to attract and hire talent and build relationships with candidates and customer groups. Your patience along with your ability to multi-task and manage your time will contribute to your ability to meet customers’ staffing needs. You will use lean tools and methods to support a continuous improvement environment as well as have an opportunity to learn and grow in your human resources knowledge.
- Promotes Salem Health as an employer of choice and manage candidate expectations by providing information around strategy, history, culture, work environment and job descriptions.
- Builds and maintains a strong network of relationships with assigned customer groups
- Partners with hiring managers to create and review job requisitions, defining and validating key position requirements (i.e.: education, experience, clinical competencies) through the recruitment intake process; advises and counsels on issues related to requisition management, identify business needs and workforce planning strategies along with best practices in recruiting
- Function within the applicant tracking system as well as the HRIS system
Background and Expertise
- Bachelor’s degree in Business, Human Resources, or a related field. –OR- In lieu bachelor’s degree, two (2) years of relevant marketing and/or relational work experience credit will be given for each year of college.
- Full cycle recruiting experience and sourcing preferred.
- Ability to work independently
- Ability to follow compensation administration guidelines and have productive discussions regarding pay, pay equity, and pay for experience
- Ability to keep sensitive information confidential
*Currently, many positions at Salem Hospitals and Clinics are being performed remotely due to COVID-19. In the future, current positions classified as “full-time remote” could: 1) remain full-time remote, 2) become a remote/onsite mix, or 3) revert to full-time onsite work location
We have many excellent opportunities available! To view all of our openings, please visit our career page at https://www.salemhealth.org/about/careers