Who is XeniumHR?
XeniumHR is an HR & Employer Services company based in Tualatin, Oregon. Our teams of HR, Payroll, and Benefit professionals support small and medium sized employers that have limited or no internal HR resources, as well as those with internal HR staff who can benefit from our support and expertise.
The Human Resource Business Partner is responsible for key account leadership and execution of HR service deliverables for designated PEO, ASO and HR Select client accounts. Serves as a manager of on-site employees for select accounts and will require HR and Account Management responsibilities involve local travel to various client locations.
The HR Business Partner is responsible for management and delivery of all Xenium HR products/services.
Essential Functions of the HR Business Partner position:
- Leads HR project calendar for designated accounts and initiates proactive HR strategy planning for clients on an ongoing basis.
- Manages and implements HR project deliverables with the assistance of the HR Support Team to include the following: Employee Handbooks, Job Descriptions, HR Audits, Employee Satisfaction Surveys, Wage Surveys, Performance Management and Compensation Programs.
- Handles employee relations matters including workplace complaints and assists in problem resolution including participation in employee counseling and termination meetings on-site as appropriate.
- Conducts HR related investigations as needed.
- Oversees Xenium on-site employees for designated client accounts.
- Input timely and accurate client information and track all client service activities performed.
- Troubleshoots and responds to escalated client service concerns with payroll and benefits.
- Conducts HR supervisory training for managers and employees.
- Displays excellent communication skills including presentation, persuasion, and negotiation skills required in working with coworkers and clients and including the ability to communicate effectively and remain calm and courteous under pressure
- Regularly exhibits leadership behaviors consistent with the Xenium Promise (Developing self personally and professionally, communicating authentically, directly and in a timely manner, leading by example, taking responsibility for the results of my words and actions, and extending trust and respect in all workplace interactions).
- Additional HR duties per job description and as needed.
What are the requirements for this position?
- 5+ years progressive HR generalist experience
- Bachelor’s degree in HR or related field or SPHR/PHR or SCP/CP certification, preferred
- Bilingual fluency in Spanish preferred.
- Commitment to advancing racial equity, and diversity, equity, and inclusion practices in the workplace.
- Exceptional customer service skills and ability to work independently
- Must possess excellent verbal and written communications skills
- Must demonstrate trustworthiness, confidentiality, initiative and flexibility
- Strong interpersonal, organizational, analytical, decision-making, and problem-solving skills required
- Passion for managing and delivering HR services
We are most interested in finding the best candidate for the job, and that candidate may be one who comes from a less traditional background. If you enjoy being part of a collaborative HR team, building relationships, and making a difference in workplaces, we encourage you to apply!
XeniumHR is an equal opportunity employer, promoting diversity and inclusion and offering a learning and team-focused environment.
- Address 7401 SW Washo Ct. #200