DAT Software and Analytics is looking for a dynamic HR Business Partner to join our amazing HR team in our Beaverton, Oregon office.
The HR Business Partner is both a strategic and hands-on role that provides full cycle Human Resources support to the company in partnership with our Talent Acquisition team. The role is critical in executing our talent growth initiatives, providing strong internal customer support, and driving HR functional excellence and process improvement.
You’ll partner with key leaders in dedicated business partnerships, and help management to implement organizational and people strategies that align with the business goals, and that strengthen the culture. You will also partner with the business and broader HR team in identifying opportunities to enhance overall employee experience and engagement.
- Exceptional background in Human Resources.
- Strong Organization Development skills.
- Possesses a combination of both outstanding business acumen and exceptional interpersonal skills.
- Experience as both a consultant and trusted partner to business decision-makers.
What You’ll Do
- Implement human resources programs, including employee engagement, employment processing, training and development, employee relations, and compliance.
- Build effective partnerships with key stakeholders and employees at all levels of the organization.
- Help employees navigate job issues and career development.
- Answer general questions regarding HR programs and policies.
- Ensure compliance with local, state, and federal wage and hour laws.
- Assess, plan, and organize trainings for management and staff.
- Conduct employee relations investigations, respond to complaints.
- Serve as company immigration advisor.
- Leverage data, metrics, and insights to help leaders make informed talent and organization decisions.
- Manage, mentor, and grow team of 2 existing HR professionals.
The Skills and Experience You’ll Bring
- 5+ years of progressively responsible experience as an HR Business Partner in a dynamic environment, with experience across all areas of people management.
- Deep knowledge of HR policies, programs, employment laws, and issues.
- Well versed in federal and state labor laws.Strong evidence of stretch assignments that are evidence of superior performance in previous roles.
- Experience with leave administration, including OPSL; OFLA/FMLA; STD; ADA; WC.
- Ability to establish a strong rapport and professional credibility at all levels.
- Ability to objectively coach and deliver constructive and difficult feedback to employees and management on day-to-day topics, as well as complex, difficult, and/or emotional issues.
- Superior analytical skills to assess data, facts, and figures used to develop strategies designed to improve the business and identify opportunities for improvement.
- Advanced technical proficiency, including Google Workspace, Office 365, and HRIS/ATS systems.
- BA/BS degree in Human Resources, Organizational Development, Business or equivalent experience, SPHR certification preferred.
This position is currently remote. After July 4th, fully vaccinated employees will return to work in the Beaverton office either full-time or hybrid office/remote.
- Medical, dental & vision insurance
- Life insurance
- 401(k) + employer match
- Employee stock purchase
- Paid time off & paid holidays
- Tuition reimbursement
- Free TriMet transit pass
- Employee assistance program
- Monthly socials
- Twice-monthy food truck lunches
- Indoor bike parking & showers
- Ping pong | Video game console | Putting green
DAT Software and Analytics is a next-generation SaaS technology company that has been at the leading edge of innovation in trucking, freight, and transportation supply chain logistics for 42 years. We wrote the book on freight automation, and continue to transform the industry year over year by deploying a suite of software solutions to millions of customers every day – customers who depend on DAT for the deepest, broadest, most relevant data, and accurate insights, to help them make intelligent business decisions and successfully run their companies. We operate the largest truckload freight marketplace in North America, with 183 million freight matches in 2019, and a database of $118 billion of global shipment annual market transaction data. DAT Solutions is based in Beaverton, OR, with offices in Colorado, Missouri, Texas, and Bangalore, India.
For additional information, see www.DAT.com/company
DAT Software and Analytics embraces the value of a diverse workforce, and believes it is a core strength of our company that we encourage those values in every DAT employee, at every level of our organization, regardless of tenure or rank. We provide equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants without regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, age, disability, genetic information, marital status, amnesty, or status as a covered veteran in accordance with applicable federal, state, and local laws.
DAT Software and Analytics offers competitive compensation and an excellent benefit package that includes medical, dental, and vision coverage, flexible savings accounts, 401K, Life and AD&D insurance, a comprehensive Paid Leave program, and a Tuition Reimbursement program.
Sponsorship and relocation assistance are not offered for this position.
All referrals and résumés are managed exclusively through the Human Resources Department.
DAT Software and Analytics will not consider unsolicited résumés from vendors including search firms, fee-based referral services, and/or recruitment agencies.
Equal Opportunity Employer/Protected Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities