Lightspeed is hiring an experienced and collaborative HR Business Partner to lead the talent management and HRBP work. This person will partner closely with managers to provide HR support and guidance. They will lead the recruitment function and strategy with a focus on candidate experience and onboarding.
This is a great position for someone who enjoys working on a small team, developing strong relationships, and having the autonomy to make an impact and solve problems. You’ll work closely with the HR Operations Manager and report to the CEO. This a hybrid position allowing you the flexibility to work from the Tualatin office and your home.
- Coach business leaders on HR policies and processes, including talent planning, learning and development, and performance management to promote engagement and a culture of continuous growth and development.
- Develop and execute a lifecycle approach to talent management focused on forecasting, staffing, onboarding, development, performance management, career / succession planning, talent movement and retention, leveraging rigorous workforce analytics and insights.
- Support employees and managers with employee relations practices necessary to establish a positive employer-employee relationship and promote a high level of employee morale and motivation.
- Support company in employee engagement efforts, including managing the internal engagement/pulse survey implementation, action planning and goal setting, and related strategic initiatives.
- Develop thoughtful, integrated approaches to promote diversity and inclusion in talent attraction, development and retention.
- Plan, develop, and implement employee communications regarding policies, initiatives, updates, and company news.
- Assess manager and employee training and development needs based on business strategy in order to help close gaps between current and future skill sets.
- Provides guidance and coaching to managers the performance management processes; provides training and development recommendations, reviews performance improvement plans (PIP).
- Responsible for managing all aspects of the recruitment process, from sourcing and attracting talent through generating recruitment plans to extending offers and onboarding for all positions and levels in the organization.
- Develop, facilitate and implement all phases of the recruitment process.
- Collaborate with hiring managers to identify staffing needs, job specifications, duties and responsibilities, competencies, qualifications and skills.
- Oversea preparation of interview questions and other hiring and selection materials; provide guidance, coaching and training to hiring managers on interview and selection techniques.
- Collaborate with hiring manager and/or other HR staff during the offer process, identifying and recommending salary ranges, incentives, start dates, and other pertinent details.
- Design, manage and execute on an effective onboarding and orientation program
- Partner with leaders to develop and maintain network of contacts to identify and source qualified candidates.
Recommended Skills and Experience
- Bachelor’s degree in human resources management, business administration, or related field.
- 5 years of experience in human resources/recruiting.
- PHR (Professional in Human Resources) or SHRM certification preferred.
- Professional Recruiting Certification or SHRM Talent Acquisition Specialist Credential preferred.
- Address 11509 SW Herman Rd, Tualatin, OR 97062