To be considered, please apply directly on our website at www.careoregon.org/careers and search for HR Business Partner (requisition 23764) in our careers portal. If you have any difficulty submitting your resume through the online process, please let us know by emailing: recruitment @ careoregon.org.
For people who care about helping others, CareOregon is the place to be. We’re a nonprofit health plan dedicated to providing access to high-quality, cost-effective, culturally competent care for Oregon Health Plan and Medicare Advantage participants. For compassionate innovators committed to improving health care throughout Oregon, we offer a great work environment where your contributions are recognized.
Our mission is to cultivate individual well-being and community health through shared learning and innovation. Because we focus on total health and well-being, not just health care, our employees help members live their lives to the fullest.
This position is responsible for aligning business objectives with management and employees in designated business units. The position formulates partnerships across the HR function to deliver advanced value-added service to management and employees that reflects the business objectives of the organization. The position maintains a level of literacy about the business unit’s needs, goals, competition and culture.
Experience and/or Education
- Minimum of 5 years’ HR experience, including multiple human resources disciplines and minimum 2 years’ experience resolving employee relations issues
- HR experience in healthcare, managed care or social services strongly preferred
- SHRM Certified Professional (SHRM-CP) or SHRM Senior Certified Professional (SHRM-SCP) credential helpful
Estimated hiring range $96,950 – $117,315 / year, 5% bonus target, full benefits. To learn more about our benefits, please visit www.careoregon.org/about-us/careers/benefits
CareOregon is among the top-rated non-profits in Oregon, noted especially for our work/life flexibility. In addition to satisfying work, our staff enjoys a competitive benefits package, including:
– A culture that values collaborative, innovative work.
– Competitive pay and comprehensive benefits.
– Flexible work schedules.
– Telecommuting options for many positions.
– Annual lifestyle stipend – $1,200 a year
– 20 days of PTO per year
– A 401K program with generous employer contributions.
– Training and education opportunities.
– Sabbatical Leave Program.
- Address 315 SW 5th Ave, Portland, OR, 97204