If we think of SAIF like a marathon runner—its many unique parts working together toward a shared goal—then human resources is the personal trainer, nutritionist, and primary care doctor rolled into one. When we focus on how one body part can grow stronger to help the runner cross the finish line—without injuries and in goal time—we rely on the help of a specialist.
SAIF’s human resources department is seeking a HR business partner to provide specialist attention to some of its parts. Our new business partner will be assigned to divisions across the company to identify organizational potential and to diagnose the obstacles that might hinder us from accomplishing our mission in the future. The HR business partner will work with leaders to develop solutions using innovative human resources strategies.
You’ll need business acumen, HR consulting experience, and technical skills, like data analysis and program development, but just as importantly you’ll need strong leadership, listening, influencing, and communication skills to help SAIF reach its peak performance as a company. Apply today.
- Identify critical gaps / opportunities in operational and organizational capabilities and consult with assigned senior leaders to develop and execute innovative human resources strategies aimed at mitigating those gaps / achieving division and organization objectives.
- Establish and maintain collaborative, credible, trusting partnerships with assigned senior leaders and management teams. Lead challenging conversations and interactions.
- Draw upon other HR groups (center of excellences, HR operational services, etc.) to deliver required expertise, resources, and services to drive customer / organizational imperatives. Understand business objectives and connect teams to the right individuals, business strategies, HR strategies, practices, and solutions.
- Use data analytics and reporting to advise and guide senior leaders for effective and insightful decision-making. Analyze and exhibit complex information into key insights, clear recommendations, and action plans.
- Contribute business insights and expertise to the strategic development of human resources initiatives and the development of progressive, business-focused talent management strategies that meet the current and future needs of the organization.
- Drive focus on employee engagement, analysis of survey results and successful action planning to develop and maintain an engaged workforce.
- Be a valued change management consultant and advocate. Develop and support change management solutions for the organization as they work through organizational change initiatives.
- Be involved in senior level recruitment activities and in leader / manager effectiveness.
- Develop workforce planning solutions that include career development, workforce analysis and succession development. These solutions will help the organization as they look at their workforce today and tomorrow and will support retention strategies.
- Offer professional development coaching to select leaders and high potential employees.
- Work closely and partner effectively with HRMT to ensure consistent HR practices across assigned organizations and functions.
- Provide counsel and support to managers and employees in the interpretation and application of human resources programs, policies and practices.
- Research and analyze data, trends and best practices to develop new or updated Human Resources programs, policies, and practices. Conduct studies to determine feasibility, cost, benefits, and potential applications.
The following qualifications are recommended:
- Seven years human resource experience demonstrating the ability to provide consultative services and development of human resource programs and policies is preferred.
- A bachelor’s degree in business administration, human resources, education, psychology or a related field.
- Other combinations of education and experience demonstrating the knowledge, skills, and abilities required to perform the work will also be considered.
To receive consideration, please submit your resume to www.saif.com/careers by the close of this recruitment.
This recruitment will close at 5:00 p.m. on Wednesday, May 13, 2020.
- Address 400 High Street SE