Mulberry Talent Partners has joined with our client, a technology company, in Tualatin to identify a temporary HR Business Partner, Global Operations for their team. We are seeking a strategic business partner and trusted advisor with a strong business acumen.
This will be a full-time role contracted for 6 months with the opportunity for conversion. You:
- Serve as a HR Business Partner & generalist within the Global Operations business unit. The Global Operations workforce is geographically dispersed and include large populations of exempt, non-exempt and temporary staff.
- Partner with HR COE and organizational leadership on rolling out HR programs.
- Partner with leadership on employee engagement
- Demonstrate strong business acumen to both understand your assigned business/function and demonstrate ability to translate business agenda/strategy into proactive and thorough GHR solutions in alignment with GHR priorities for the year.
- Familiar with ensuring regulatory compliance, comfortable counseling managers, and operating as backup support
- Travel up to 10% of the time
The ideal candidate:
You bring a minimum of 8 years of senior level HR experience, a bachelor’s degree in Human resources or a related field, proficient computer competency, and excellent interpersonal and communication skills. SHRM/HRCI certification, and an MBA is a plus. You are a role model of core values, have strong analytical skills, and a passion for partnership and coaching.
HR Business Partner
Astronics-PECO, located in Clackamas, Oregon, designs and manufactures highly engineered commercial aerospace interior components and systems for the aerospace industry. We specialize in Passenger Service Units (PSUs) which incorporate air handling, emergency oxygen, electrical power management, and cabin lighting systems. We also manufacture a wide range of fuel tank access doors that meet stringent strength, fuel sealing, and anti-corrosion requirements. We are seeking a professional HR Business Partner to join our team.
This position will provide general HR support and analysis in multiple functional areas to include the following: employee relations; labor relations; safety; staffing; employment law and policy development; training; process improvement; regulatory compliance. Additionally, this position will partner with leadership in various business units, supporting organizational goals and varying initiatives.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
Includes the following and other duties as assigned.
- Support plant-wide HR functions as directed, to include employee relations, labor relations, policy and procedure, recruitment, communications and more.
- Partner with departmental leaders to optimize managerial effectiveness in workforce planning, retention, training and legal compliance.
- Advise employees and management on the interpretation of company policy and state and federal employment laws.
- Facilitate the Performance Discussion process, guiding managers and ensuring legal compliance.
- Maintain, monitor and improve HR systems such as the ERP system, ATS, training module and internal databases.
- Conduct workplace investigations as needed.
- Identify skills and knowledge gaps, and coordinate and/or conduct employee training as needed.
- Collaborate with management and employees to implement and promote health, safety and environmental policies and procedures.
- Administer and interpret collective bargaining agreement (CBA).
- Provide back-up support for payroll process.
- Perform other work-related duties as assigned.
- Report consistently to work, on time, and work all hours as necessary.
- Observe safety and security procedures; report potentially unsafe conditions; use equipment and materials properly.
This position may require knowledge of SOX / 404 internal audit controls and related documentation and this position may be responsible for the performance of various functions that may be an integral part of the Company’s overall SOX / 404 internal control structure.
Coaching and mentoring, as needed, but no direct reports. Will provide authoritative direction to employees in the HR capacity as an agent of the Company.
To perform the job successfully, an individual should demonstrate the following competencies:
Customer Service – Responds promptly to customer needs; Responds to requests for service and assistance; Meets commitments.
Teamwork – Contributes to building a positive team spirit; Puts success of team above own interests; Able to build morale and group commitments to goals and objectives; Supports everyone’s effort to succeed.
Professionalism – Approaches others in a tactful manner; Reacts well under pressure; Treats others with respect and consideration regardless of their status or position; Accepts responsibility for own actions; Follows through on commitments.
Quality – Displays understanding of PECO’s Quality Policy; is thorough, accurate and carefully attends to detail; completes tasks and responds to issues in a timely manner; delivers results and manages projects according to established timelines; completes tasks according to standards; seeks ways to exceed standards and improve work quality.
Quantity – Completes work in timely manner.
DESIRED KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS, ABILITIES AND EXPERIENCES:
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
EDUCATION AND/OR EXPERIENCE
- Bachelor’s degree in Business Administration, Operations Management, or related field preferred.
- Five or more years of related HR experience, preferably in a manufacturing environment.
- Exceptional verbal and written communication skills, across all levels of the organization.
- Presentation and facilitation skills required.
- Experience working in a unionized manufacturing environment.
- Possess strong computer skills in Microsoft Office; experience with HRIS databases.
- Ability to effectively analyze, interpret and train on policy and employment law issues.
- EHS knowledge, including regulatory & compliance experience.
- Knowledge of applicable state and federal employment and labor laws and governmental compliance requirements.
- Ability to build and maintain positive relationships internally and externally.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, religion, national origin, disability, veteran status, or other legally protected status.
Go Here To Apply: https://www.appone.com/MainInfoReq.asp?R_ID=2755974
- Address 11241 SE Hwy 212, Clackamas, OR 97015
We believe that cultivating a deeper sense of loyalty and belonging is key to how we attract and retain our best people. By embracing our diverse experiences and views, we are better positioned to deliver results, create innovations that matter, and thrive in today’s changing world. This reality inspires our Inclusion & Diversity vision, We Are More Together, and guides our approach as we all work toward creating great places where our teams work and thrive.
This HRBP role is a strategic and hands-on role that provides HR support to our Americas Service Solutions Organization (‘SSO’).The position will be responsible for aligning business objectives, serving as a consultant to management on human resources related issues, and executing initiatives relating to engagement, talent management, process improvement, employee development, and more.
- Closely partner with leaders (including frontline managers) of the SSO team to understand business goals and recommended innovative approaches for problem solving.
- Partner with our RPO provider and leaders in supporting talent acquisition processes.
- Lead and support employees relations matters, including workplace investigations and grievances.
- Provide HR support to align with the organization’s priorities and strategy.
- Act as a change agent to drive new HR solutions within the organization.
- Partner with leaders in implementing Performance for Growth (P4G) and Development for Growth (D4G) programs.
- Partner with leaders on Employee Experience (EX) initiatives to drive towards an Employer of Choice.
- Partner with leaders on optimizing team and employee performance including driving the Team Performance Model (TPM) and leading performance improvement.
- Partner with leaders on talent management standard work including talent planning, development and career mapping.
- Lead/contribute to HR initiatives and programs relating to driving our People Agenda including participation in Growth Accelerator teams.
The successful candidate will possess the following combination of education and experience:
- BS/BA in business administration, related field, or an equivalent combination of advanced training and experience is required.
- Must have 4+ years of experience as an HR Generalist or similar Human Resources role. SHRM-CP or PHR a plus.
- Knowledge of Federal, State and local requirements concerning the area of Human Resources.
- Strong business acumen, and analytical skills.
- Demonstrated ability to establish credibility, trust and partnerships at all levels of an organization.
- Established ability to assess people and situations.
- Ability to handle multiple projects and deadlines simultaneously
- Appetite and resilience to operate in a fast-paced business environment
- Aspirations to progress and develop into larger positions
- Demonstrated agility to learn quickly and learn through experience.
- Demonstrated ability to lead / contribute to solving problems
- Demonstrate intellectual curiosity for challenging the status quo and passion for innovation.
- High level of humility and open learner. Not afraid to expose development needs but focus on how to build.
- Motivated in a collaborative team environment
- Passionate about results and engaged through making an impact.
- Experience supporting an operations organization/function.
When you join Tektronix and Fortive, you will work in an extraordinary team, learning with and from great people, where diversity and inclusion is celebrated. You will have the opportunity to do work that makes a difference in the world. You will be trusted and empowered to contribute in meaningful ways with visibility and accountability. We are obsessed with our customers and have a commitment to transparency, unending learning and growth to accelerate progress and innovation. Join us for the excitement of a startup with a history of success! For You. For Us. For Growth.
Due to US Department of Commerce export control regulations governing technical data of Tektronix products, Tektronix needs to know the citizenship of all its employees. Note that US Citizenship is not required for most positions. Hired candidates will be asked to bring proof of citizenship (passport, birth certificate, green card, visa or similar) on their first day of work.
All employment offers are contingent upon successful completion of our pre-employment drug screening, background/criminal check, and if applicable a motor vehicle record search and/or financial record check.
Candidates with less education/experience may be considered for other opportunities
Tektronix is a place where people are challenged to explore the boundaries of what’s possible, bringing the digital future one step closer every day. Our work accelerates technological breakthroughs that are revolutionizing culture and industry worldwide. Through precision-engineered measurement solutions, we work with our customers to eliminate the barriers between inspiration and realization of world-changing technologies. Realize your true potential at Tektronix – join us in revolutioneering a better tomorrow.
Fortive Corporation Overview
Fortive is a diversified industrial growth company comprised of global businesses that are recognized leaders in attractive markets. With more than $6 billion in annual revenues, Fortive’s well-known brands hold leading positions in field instrumentation, transportation, sensing, product realization, automation and specialty, and franchise distribution.
Fortive is headquartered in Everett, Washington and employs a team of more than 24,000 research and development, manufacturing, sales, distribution, service and administrative employees in more than 40 countries around the world. Our team grows by tackling challenges that accelerate progress and further their careers. With a culture rooted in continuous improvement, the core of our company’s operating model is the Fortive Business System. For more information please visit: www.fortive.com .
- Address 14150 SW Karl Braun Drive Beaverton, OR 97005
XeniumHR is looking for a committed HR professional to join our HR team! If you enjoy being part of a collaborative team, building relationships and making a difference, then we want to hear from you!
Xenium Office: 7401 SW Washo Ct. #200, Tualatin, Oregon 97062
Hours of Position: Full time
HR services we provide to our clients:
- Employee Relations – Handling the day to day and investigative situations that arise.
- New Hire Orientations – Guiding employers through onboarding new employees!
- Training and Development – Building skill sets of employees!
- Termination Process – Managing the transition of an employee separation.
- Compliance and Best Practice recommendations – Helping management do it the right way!
- Total Rewards – Help employers develop a program that fits their culture!
- Other HR duties as needed – all that other stuff that happens during the day/ week/month!
What makes you a fit?
- 5+ years progressive HR experience
- Bachelor degree in HR or related field or SPHR/PHR or SCP/CP certification, preferred
- Exceptional customer service skills and ability to work independently
- Must possess excellent verbal and written communications skills
- Must demonstrate trustworthiness, confidentiality, initiative and flexibility
- Strong interpersonal, organizational, analytical, decision-making, and problem solving skills required
- Passion for managing and delivering HR services
XeniumHR is an equal opportunity employer offering a dynamic, fast-paced work environment and team-focused culture.
If you, or anyone you know, are interested in joining us in developing meaningful relationships and helping organizations thrive, please apply online. We also invite you to explore our website at www.xeniumhr.com and submit any questions to email@example.com
- Address 7401 SW Washo Ct. #200, Tualatin, Oregon 97062
Are you ready to put your skills to work in a dynamic and growing company? Are you passionate about technology and want to see video, imagery, and data come to life on big electronic canvases? Are you ready to make a difference and assist us as we help shape the way people think about and use digital signage now and into the future?
Due to retirement, Leyard-Planar has an opening for an HR Business Partner
As a key part of a small dynamic HR team, the HR Business Partner shall engage in a myriad of strategic and tactical responsibilities to ensure that business needs are successfully addressed. Highly visible results are guaranteed in an environment that is challenging and moves with speed and agility to deliver on commitments. The position reports to the VP of Human Resources.
HR BUSINESS PARTNER:
- Develops a strategic customer relationship with designated functional leaders and their teams to provide professional HR consultation regarding organizational development, leadership development, staffing, performance management, compensation and other business initiatives that are essential to the development and retention of a high performing team
- Develops and applies appropriate candidate sourcing strategies for diverse positions at all levels within the organization
- Partners with Hiring Managers to determine job requirements, and identify appropriate recruiting sources for advertising and posting positions
- Leads the hiring process and utilization of effective interviewing tools for consistency in hiring critical talent in all functions and helps to build Leyard-Planar’s reputation as an employer of choice
- Owns full-cycle recruiting process including, but not limited to, creating job postings, maintaining open requisition list, sourcing candidates, screening resumes, telephone screens, and coordinating interviews
- Demonstrates thorough understanding of issues and opportunities within employee population and provides appropriate counsel to management and individual contributors to promote a productive and successful environment
- Resolves and offers options to address management and employee concerns
- Provides proactive support to assigned client groups for the implementation of company-wide initiatives.
- Manages Goal-setting and performance management process, using online system (Perform Yard)
- Administers company-wide leave management
- Administers Workers Compensation claims
- Administers “Preventing Discrimination & Harassment” online training (Traliant)
- Completes annual OSHA 300 logs
- Updates Employee handbook as needed with legislative legal changes
- Contact for The Muse – employment branding partner website
- Promotes the company employment brand to candidates and external service providers
- Participates in community outreach opportunities with groups such as Hillsboro Advanced Manufacturing Workgroup, IT Ready, WorkSystems
- Functions as a collaborative member of the HR team
- Ability to read, write, and understand English
- Ability to maintain acceptable standards of office conduct
- Ability to come to work demonstrating timely and regular attendance
- Ability to handle stress and changing business needs
- HR Team
- Company Directors & Managers
- Individual Contributors
Skills & Abilities:
- Demonstrated consultative abilities with diverse employee and management positions
- Demonstrated business acumen and ability to translate business needs/objectives into actionable HR strategy and programs
- Demonstrated project management experience
- Versatility across tactical and strategic HR work
- Ability to use a strong sense of judgment and discretion and to maintain confidential information
- Excellent written and oral communication skills in English, and demonstrated ability to communicate appropriate information to customers and team members in a professional manner
- Demonstrated strong organizational skills with the ability to multi-task in a fast paced environment
- Demonstrated ability as a self-starter and able to work effectively in a team environment
- Proficient using social media to source candidates
- Microsoft Office Suite (Outlook calendar management, Word, PowerPoint) skills
- Mental ability to conduct on-going interpersonal interactions, analyze and solve problems essential
- Ability to actively participate in team development and team-oriented processes
- Physical ability to use computer hardware/software required
Education & Experience:
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience required. Should have at least 5-8 years of experience in Generalist HR role, with demonstrated success in diverse areas of HR support, including employee relations, preferably in a high tech environment. Multi-national experience a plus
- Strong foundation in HR fundamentals along with advanced knowledge in two or more of the following: Employment Law; Recruitment & Selection; Performance Management, Compensation; Benefits; HRIS; Training & Employee Development, and Organizational Development
- Experience using an HRIS (Human Resources Information System)
- Experience using an Applicant Tracking System, e.g. Taleo
- Working collaboratively with others in a team setting
- Valid Driver License and appropriate vehicle insurance for reliable transportation between company locations in Hillsboro required
- Address 1195 NE Compton Drive
Northwest Permanente, P.C. is a self-governed (physician led), multi-specialty group of over 1500 physicians, surgeons, and clinicians, caring for over 600,000 members in Oregon and Southwest Washington. Kaiser Permanente is one of the nation’s pre-eminent health care systems, a benchmark for comprehensive, integrated and high quality care.
Northwest Permanente currently an opening for HR Business Partners. The HR Business Partner (HRBP) position is responsible for aligning business strategy and objectives with employees and management in designated business units. The HRBP serves as a key consultant and partner to management on human resources-related issues. The HRBP formulates partnerships across the HR function to deliver strategic, value-added service to management and employees that reflect the business objectives of the organization. The HRBP maintains competent/proficient level of business literacy about the business unit’s financial operating position, its organizational plans, its culture and its competition. The HRBP seeks to develop integrated solutions and acts as an employee champion and change agent.
Major Responsibilities/Essential Functions:
- Manages and resolves complex employee relations issues. Conducts effective, thorough and objective investigations. Maintains in-depth knowledge of legal requirements related to day-to-day management of employees, reducing legal risks and ensuring regulatory compliance. Partners with the legal department as needed.
- Provides day-to-day performance management guidance to management (coaching, counseling, career development, disciplinary actions). Provides HR policy guidance and interpretation.
- Works closely with management and employees to improve relationships, build morale, and increase productivity and retention.
- Analyzes workforce trends, metrics and analytics in partnership with the HR group. As a steward of talent, provides insights on functional depth of talent, succession planning and talent/resource forecasting.
- Identifies training and development needs for identified lines of business and individual executive leadership coaching needs. Participates in evaluation and monitoring of success of training programs and key initiatives. Follows-up to ensure training objectives are met and appropriate support in place for business leaders.
- Bachelor’s degree in Human Resources, Labor Relations or closely related field.
Minimum Work Experience:
- Minimum of eight (8) to ten (10) years’ experience as a Human Resources Generalist or Business Partner with a focus in employee relations, with two (2) years in a multidiscipline Human Resources environment, including recruitment, training, compensation, benefits, and performance management.
- Working knowledge of multiple human resource disciplines, including compensation practices, organizational strategy, employee and union/labor relations, diversity and inclusion, performance management, effective engagement of the workforce and federal and state respective employment laws.
- Comprehensive knowledge of state and federal employment, labor, regulatory and other pertinent laws and human resources practices, also knowledge of systems theory and human resource systems design.
- Demonstrates high level customer-focused service skills for internal as well as external customers.
- Group facilitation skills.
- Demonstrated ability to work collaboratively with individuals and groups including physicians, managers, and other internal and external customers.
- Demonstrated analytic and problem-solving skill, and strong interpersonal skills.
- Ability to design and deliver training consistent with human resource accountabilities.
- Ability to write clear and succinct HR documentation that efficiently and effectively communicates with a variety of key partnerships (Legal, Compliance, Credentialing, Investigatory Agencies, EEOC).
- Requires a high degree of confidentiality and professionalism.
Required Licensure, Certification, Registration:
- SHRM Certified Professional (SHRM-CP) or SHRM Senior Certified Professional (SHRM-SCP) or HRCI Professional in Human Resources (PHR) or Senior Professional in Human Resources (SPHR) credential or in process to obtain certification within one year of employment.
- Master’s Degree in Human Resources or closely related field.
Preferred Work Experience:
- Experience within a health care industry.
To apply, please visit https://nwpermanente.com/jobs/
- Address 500 NE Multnomah St
The HR Business Partner serves as a strategic partner to assigned department leaders with responsibility for workforce and succession planning, talent acquisition and performance management activities. Identifies and enables business leaders to provide people solutions that drive effective business results through the alignment of initiatives to strategic business goals. Assists in raising the level of organizational performance by partnering with business leaders to build outstanding teams.
Essential Duties & Responsibilities
- Facilitates workforce planning and talent acquisition that includes: evaluation of market demands and challenges, competency requirements, organizational design and gap strategies.
- Assists functional business leaders to diagnose, analyze and advise on current and future workforce planning & talent needs.
- Partners with business leaders in identifying changing organizational needs and assist in change management principles and processes.
- Drives strategic HR initiatives which increase employee engagement, support the business and evolve the culture.
- Advises and assists managers in processes such as, performance management, workforce planning, succession planning, compensation, etc.
- Serves as a resource for employees in the resolution of employment-related issues.
- Diagnoses organizational issues, provides strategic HR advice and offers up ideas and solutions that significantly improve organizational effectiveness and culture.
- Collaborates and facilitates the design and implementation of company-wide HR business processes, programs and initiatives.
- Work with department leaders to identify training/development opportunities that increase effectiveness, organizational competence and alignment with the company’s culture, financial objectives, and core values.
- Facilitates improvement processes supporting team performance.
- Ensures policies, procedures and practices comply with employment laws and align with company’s strategic goals & objectives.
- Serves as the “go-to” face of HR to employees and managers within assigned group(s) and primary liaison & single point of contact (funnel) to other key HR functions including compensation, benefits, and recruiting personnel.
- BA/BS degree with seven to ten years of related HR Management, Business Partnering/OD experience or an equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Requires demonstrated HR generalist or business partner background with planning, development, implementation, facilitation and review of a variety of HR initiatives to deliver solutions to clients.
- Must have ability to understand and develop effective HR and OD strategies while understanding the implications from a culture, business success, company practice and legal standpoint.
- Strong business acumen, with experience working with, presenting to and influencing senior business leaders, an analytical approach to problem solving, experience designing and project managing successful people programs, and a track record of innovation.
- Ability to be proactive, navigate the enterprise to drive a variety of short and long term strategies and tactics with varying priorities. The ability to translate client business plans and goals into human resource capabilities is needed to achieve results.
- Possesses strategic thinking and planning/facilitation ability, and flexibility to function in a fast paced and innovative environment. The ability to dive into the details will be critical for success.
- The ability to provide leadership, work collaboratively on teams, and consult effectively and independently with all levels of the organization.
- Strong ability to multi-task, take initiative, negotiate, and influence thinking.
- Strong interpersonal skills and the ability to establish and maintain excellent working relationship with all internal contacts/coworkers.
- Demonstrated competency in the fundamentals of Human Resources including benefits, compensation, and compliance.
- Proven skill in the operation and utilization software such as MS Office products i.e. Word, Excel, PowerPoint, etc.
- PHR, SPHR, GPHR certification preferred.
- Graduate degree in a relevant discipline a plus.
Viewpoint is an Equal Opportunity Employer
DISCLOSURE for US-BASED POSITIONS ONLY: Viewpoint requires a criminal background investigation, and employment and education verification as a condition of employment.
- Address 1515 SE Water Ave.
We started with just one home and an idea: to bring homeowners and renters together with smart technology and caring local teams. Today, we’re the largest full-service vacation rental company in North America thanks to the people who give us their best every day. You’ll fit right in here if you’re curious, entrepreneurial, and thrive in a rapid-growth environment.
Why Employee Experience at Vacasa
We cultivate Vacasa’s culture. Our employees are the heart of our product, and our job is to take care of them all. We’re the thread connecting our growing global family as we balance the needs of every employee—whether they work across an office or across an ocean.
What we’re looking for
We’re seeking an HR Business Partner who will be responsible for supporting our field leadership and staff in a rapidly growing and moving environment. A successful HR Business Partner will be an expert in compliance, employee relations, and policy interpretation. This individual will seek to develop meaningful partnerships with a distributed and diverse group of employees.
What you’ll do
- Coach, counsel and guide managers and employees on performance and policy expectations and propose corrective action based on investigation findings that result in minimizing risks and liability
- Collaborate with internal teams on acquisitions to establish best practices for integrations including due diligence, risks, and process.
- Work with managers on issues such as tardiness, absenteeism, adherence to company standards, etc. and ensure completion of proper corrective action documentation for performance deficiencies or violation of applicable policies or procedures
- Be an internal expert on company policies, procedures, and documentation and coach managers on interpretation and communication of standards
- Act as a positive change agent supporting both managers and employees through the company as it experiences growth and transformation
- Exemplify our company values and set the standard for professionalism
- Maintain in-depth knowledge of federal and state supported legal requirements related to day-to-day management of employees and their alignment with company culture and values
- Collaborate with other members of the Human Resources team on best practices and business strategies and be willing to jump in and assist when support is needed
Skills you’ll need
- 2-4 years experience in a Human Resources role, preferably in a fast growing environment (agility, resourcefulness, and flexibility are key!)
- Ability to create and maintain positive relationships with a distributed leadership team and workforce
- Experience directly handling or advising around complex employee relations issues and conducting investigations.
- Strong organizational, time management, and process management skills necessary to maintain high volume workload
- Knowledge of federal and multi-state specific employment laws.
- Proficiency and comfort with various technologies including Google Apps for Work, Slack, and other similar tools
- Experience with web based HRIS and Performance Management systems
- Must be extremely customer-focused with strong communication skills through multiple channels (verbal, written, email, chat, etc.)
- Strong attention to detail and insistence on accuracy
- Enthusiastic, energetic, and personable
- Ability to handle sensitive and confidential information appropriately
- The ability to operate effectively in an ambiguous environment and embrace changes as they arise
- Ability to work independently with minimal supervision
- Willingness to travel to the regions you’re supporting > 10%
What you’ll get
- Health/dental/vision insurance—100% coverage option
- 401K retirement savings plan with up to a 6% company match
- Vacation time
- Paid sick leave and holidays
- Career advancement opportunities
- Employee discounts
- All the equipment you’ll need to be successful
- Great colleagues and culture
- Address 850 NW 13th Avenue
HR Business Partner
The HR Business Partner is responsible for leading the daily operations of the human resources department in support of the Joly Restaurant Group. This position will implement and coordinate policies and programs covering, but not limited to, talent management, learning and development, employee relations, recruitment and orientation, benefits, diversity awareness, wage and hour and other areas, as needed. This role will act as an HR business partner to Joly Restaurant Group’s managers and employees, and execute compliance requirements. Specific areas of responsibility are outlined below.
Primary Job Responsibilities:
- Develop and implement HR solutions focused on supporting business objectives by proactively working with the management team to understand their business and objectives and propose solutions
- Proactive strategic planning by using metrics to measure success, analyze, and improve our initiatives, processes, and programs
- Ensures compliance with all applicable Federal and State laws affecting Human Resources and employee relation issues across the organization; trains managers on compliance issues
- Coordinates all HR communication with Leadership and employees to ensure updates to all HR programs, policies, regulations and procedures
- Create and implement programs/process to improve employee retention, morale, and engagement
- Oversees all employee relations issues including but not limited to: terminations, investigations, disciplinary action and documentation, and exit interviews
- Partner with management by analyzing and measuring employee performance, productivity level through the use of performance management programs
- Provide consistent and effective input into, and administering Joly Restaurant Group policies, procedures, and programs
- Perform benefits administration including new employee and annual open enrollment, and communicating benefits information to employees.
- Conduct new-employee orientation and administers the on-boarding process.
- Respond to unemployment claims
- Maintain professional and technical knowledge and networks
- Other duties as assigned.
- Bachelor’s degree in Human Resources or equivalent work experience
- 3-5 years’ experience working in a variety of Human Resource disciplines
- 1-2 years restaurant experience preferred
- Pass a 10-year FBI background check for secure access
- Ability to travel up to 30%
The Joly Restaurant Group is an EOE employer and committed to the principle of equal employment opportunity for all applicants and employees and to providing employees with a work environment free of discrimination and harassment.
If interested, please email your resume to Katie Slick – firstname.lastname@example.org with the subject: HRBP Capers