PeaceHealth is seeking a HR Consultant for a Full Time, Day position.
Serves as a consultant and advisor to leaders and caregivers on HR strategies and other related caregiver impacting initiatives. This includes identifying issues, and when needed consulting with appropriate internal resources to identify a recommended approach and facilitate the implementation of solutions. Participates actively in professional development, skill building and deepen professional expertise and competencies.
- Partners with leadership in implementing HR strategies, plans and programs to support service-line and organizational business strategy and goals and in identifying changing needs that may require adjustment to people and organizational strategies.
- Assists with the development and implementation of people strategies to assist leadership in designing a productive and engaged team. Provides consultations and facilitates resolution of caregiver relations matters including conflict resolution.
- Provides support and consultation to leadership in HR related areas to include review of competencies, establishing development plans and engaging caregivers.
- Provides support to HR Partners, HR Directors or others in support of HR related initiatives and projects.
- In consultation with HR leadership, collaborates for appropriate outcomes with leadership, COEs and the CRC which balances caregiver needs, policies, procedures, compliance with regulatory standards and PeaceHealth mission and values.
- Builds strong relationships with leadership to support their caregivers. Supports and encourages leaders to assist them with linking their own and their caregivers’ day-to-day work with PeaceHealth’s mission and values.
- Facilitates and supports organizational change at the team-level.
- Performs other duties as assigned.
QUALIFICATIONS Required unless otherwise stated:
- Associate’s degree in a related field required or equivalent knowledge and skills obtained through a combination of education, training and experience.
- Bachelor’s degree is preferred.
- Minimum of 4 years relevant human resource experience
- Experience in a shared services organization desirable
- PHR or SPHR preferred
- Knowledge of regulatory compliance, federal and state laws with a working knowledge of multiple human resource disciplines.
- Knowledge of employee & labor relations.
- Mediation and conflict resolutions skills.
- Investigation skills.
- Ability to develop and present concise information.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Understanding of operations within the healthcare industry.
- Ability to identify, utilize and interpret workforce-related metrics.
- Proficient in the use of MS Office application as required.
- Proficient in the use of a major HRIS solution preferred.
TO APPLY: careers.peacehealth.org Job ID 6503. For full consideration of your skills and abilities, please attach a current resume with your application.
See how PeaceHealth is committed to Inclusivity, Respect for Diversity and Cultural Humility. EEO Affirmative Action Employer/Vets/Disabled in accordance with applicable local, state, or federal laws.
- Address Vancouver Washington