HR Answers is seeking an Interim HR Consultant (with previous HR Manager level experience) for one of our clients whose facility is located in eastern Oregon. Housing and travel expenses will be provided for this several months’ assignment.
Primary Responsibilities are:
- Strong employee relations and compliance policies and procedures on complex HR issues with staff throughout the organization.
- Recruitment, orientation, and onboarding assistance.
- Expertise with HRIS, timekeeping, and applicant tracking software and monitoring and auditing processes for accuracy and timeliness.
- Solid knowledge of and experience with OFLA/FMLA, ADA, Worker’s Comp, EEO, ACA, and any other laws pertinent to HR for compliance.
- Adeptness with helping staff understand and adjust to the recent organizational restructuring
- Previous experience with compensation equity.
Seven years of progressive human resource experience, with at least four years to include HR team management, are required. A bachelor’s degree in human resources, business administration, or equivalent may substitute for two years of HR experience. HR certification is preferred.
Must be Microsoft Office proficient and have experience using an HRIS system.
Must demonstrate strong interpersonal relationship and communication abilities interacting with tact, diplomacy, and sensitivity to confidential issues.
This HR Consulant role will be for approximately three to four months in duration.
Wage is DOE/E.
Our client’s need is immediate and interviews will be conducted ASAP, so please submit cover letter and resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
HR Answers is an equal opportunity employer and protected group members are strongly encouraged to apply. HR Answers does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, national origin, age perceived or actual physical or mental disability, pregnancy, genetic information, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, creed, religion, honorably discharged veteran or military status, or use of a trained guide dog or service animal. HR Answers considers equal opportunity, affirmative action, and non-discrimination to be fundamental to the mission, core themes, and objectives of the company. All staff hired at HR Answers are encouraged to embrace, continually support and enhance social equity in our communities. Questions regarding this Affirmative Action Policy may be directed to the Director of Recruiting and Staffing at (503) 885-9815.