Temporary HR Coordinator | Wilsonville
Mulberry Talent Partners: Human Resources Division, has joined with our client in Wilsonville to identify a temp-to-hire HR Coordinator to join the HR team starting in January 2021. The ideal candidate will have strong background in recruiting and HR coordination.
- Responsible for scheduling interviews and preparing interview materials.
- Promotes job postings through job boards, social media, educational channels, and occasional career events.
- Manages requisitions by ensuring approvals with senior leadership and uploading to the Applicant Tracking System.
- Facilitates offer letters and pre-employment screening, ensuring a streamlined and positive experience for incoming hires. Uploads new hire information to HRIS.
- Manages the onboarding process by scheduling orientation meetings, communicating with the new hires and managers, and works as the back-up to provide HR Orientation.
- Processes confidential forms and records.
- Maintains, and, as appropriate, distributes current employee information, policy and procedures manuals, and other communications.
- Assists in the implementation and provides administrative support to various types of HR programs.
- Identifies potential issues or grievances and communicates these to HR professional staff.
- Bachelor’s degree in Business, HR or equivalent experience required.
- 2 years of experience in an HR or Administrative function required.
- Critical thinking and the confidence to ask questions and propose other options is critical to one’s success in this position.
- Ability to work in a fast-pace environment and to prioritize and manage multiple tasks.
- Strongly prefer experience with applicant tracking systems and HRIS or other applicable database systems.
- High degree of adaptability.
- Independent with initiative to manage high volume work flow.
- Perform detail-oriented work with a high level of accuracy.
- Excellent written and verbal skills.
- Ability to maintain confidentiality for sensitive Human Resources issues and projects.
- Intermediate to advanced level experience with Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Outlook.