Red Zone HR is a full service HR management firm serving small to mid sized clients. Our client located in Tualatin, OR has an immediate opportunity for a Human Resources (HR) Coordinator.
The HR Coordinator will report to the Vice President of Operations and will work directly with department managers to oversee best practices, plan, direct, and coordinate human resources activities. This position will work independently to cover all day-to-day HR functions including benefits administration, employee relations, recruiting, compliance, training, and policy development. This is an HR department of one supporting a manufacturing environment with less than 100 locally based employees.
Minimal Qualifications and Experience Required:
- 3+ years of HR admin or generalist experience.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Outstanding customer service and interpersonal skills
- Experience working in a manufacturing environment preferred
- Professional in Human Resources (PHR) or Society for Human Resource Management (SHRM) certified preferred